PDA

View Full Version : HELP!!!!! VU+ SOLO2 Stuck?

moku
12-02-15, 14:09
Hi Guys, I have had the VU+ Solo2 since May 2014. I managed to save the following Image Information before flashing it today:
MODEL: Vu+ Solo2
Chipset: BCM7356
CPU: BCM7346B2
CORES: 2
VERSION: HELIOS
BUILD: 001
KERNEL 3.3.8
DRIVERS: 2014-04-03
LAST UPDATE: 2014-04-19

I bought the box new from a UK supplier and I am aware its a clone because of the price I paid for it. It was delivered with image above already installed so it was ready to use from day one and I have been doing that ever since without the need for any updates. I successfully installed a new internal HDD today, successfully initialised and mounted it and even backed up the image and setting onto the newly installed HDD. I then rebooted the machine which loaded up fine but then got stuck with blank screen on tv and VU+ Solo2 showing on the display screen of the box and nothing happens after that. I have downloaded from here and successfully installed 3 images namely Openvix Apollo 132, 137 & 142 installing them in this order using the a 4gb USB and 8gb USB pen drives and using the rear USB slots. All the images loaded and rebooted successfully but again all stuck at the point when it shows VU+ Solo2 on the display screen of the box with blank TV Screen.

I am lost and don't know what to try next. Any help or guidance will be greatly appreciated.

Larry-G
12-02-15, 14:15
I am very sorry, I really do not like turning users away who genuinely need help, but we simply do not provide help, images or support for illegal, counterfeit, cloned receivers.

Thread closed.