PDA

View Full Version : gSub Bullzrext ??

sattmann
06-12-10, 19:28
Is it some plug in fore this VU+duo like it is fore the Dreambox, that control youre subtitels on TV ?
If so, wher can i find it, and how do i install it ??

Sattmann

silverfox0786
06-12-10, 19:45
its in plugins repo of VIX

it called subtitle player

sattmann
06-12-10, 22:04
Yes i tryed that, but i cant find my language ther (Norwegian) and if i use Sweden language, its not working fore me.
So i was thinking maybe it was for subtiteles for movie streaming, and not for TV.
I try again, but think i wount get it to work.

sattmann

yngvekl
07-12-10, 15:38
What channels shall you use this for? I'm Norwegian myself, and have never used "subtitle player" plugin??? Or am I missing something here....?

sattmann
07-12-10, 22:43
What channels shall you use this for? I'm Norwegian myself, and have never used "subtitle player" plugin??? Or am I missing something here....?

I use this fore all the movie channels from Canal Digital on tor 0,8w (C+) and TV1000 on Sirius 5,0e
On my VU+ i have to press the button fore teletex manualy to get text, but on all my Dreamboxes it running by it self, whit the language i saved.
Tryed to install 2sub plugin today, after flashing whit BH img, but its not working, sems like the plugin dot install corectly.

sattmann

yngvekl
10-12-10, 14:42
OK, but if you select the text alternative you want for all those channels, and then make a restart of the box, it will remember your choice...

sattmann
12-12-10, 13:15
Whit gsub, it will remember yes.

sattmann