PDA

View Full Version : remote stopped working

tonycrowuk
09-02-15, 13:52
hello everyone was wandering if someone could help me my remote died changed batteries etc tried universal remotes vivanco and silver crest neither will work. Cheapest one on ebay is £29.99 does anyone know if another technomate will wirk ie a non twin remote thxs in advanced

gilvey
09-02-15, 14:33
Bit cheaper here
http://www.technomate.com/store/products/TM%252dTwin-Remote-Control.html
How long have you had the remote?

tonycrowuk
09-02-15, 15:22
Hi im not sure as i bought it second hand my friend thxs 4 the reply

Larry-G
09-02-15, 16:28
I know you said you changed the batteries but we're they new batteries ?. I had a similar issue with a TM 2T last Friday. The led was flashing on the remote and it was showing fine with a digital camera but the batteries were just not powerful enough to work the receiver. Put in some new ones and it worked fine.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

tonycrowuk
09-02-15, 17:34
Hello my friend i tried that with brand new batteries and the old camra trick just wandered if another techmomste remote would work as £29 seems quite high thxs 4 everyones help

Larry-G
09-02-15, 17:39
The 4D image has a feature that allows you to change the code so you can use any of the other TM Linux remote controls but it is not present in any other image, not that it would make much of a difference financially wise as they are all sold for the same amount.

Personally I would spend a little more, and buy a Logitech harmony universal remote, something like a 600 or 650, they are infinitely better than any standard remote and can be configured to work with just about any thing.

peglegpete
11-02-15, 16:07
Press the menu on the box 6 time FAST it will come up TM twin 2 OE on the TV if it come up nan0 2 repeat till it come up Tm twin 2 OE

Larry-G
11-02-15, 17:03
Press the menu on the box 6 time FAST it will come up TM twin 2 OE on the TV if it come up nan0 2 repeat till it come up Tm twin 2 OE

That only works on the 4D images as far as I'm aware but if I remember I'll check on ViX in the morning after work.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk