PDA

View Full Version : Gigablue LCD screen picons not working??

hardy27
05-02-15, 19:29
Hello Everyone

Im having trouble getting LCD picons working on gigablue quad plus.
i have picons folder in media/hdd
and lcd picons in media/hdd
and i have tried selected in menu/setup/system/front panel display/settings and i tried all 3 in te photo but no lcd display on the gigablue.

any ideas??

thank you

rossi2000
05-02-15, 19:33
you dont need lcd picons for gigablue quad

select default with picon

007xico
08-02-15, 11:10
Hello Everyone

Im having trouble getting LCD picons working on gigablue quad plus.
i have picons folder in media/hdd
and lcd picons in media/hdd
and i have tried selected in menu/setup/system/front panel display/settings and i tried all 3 in te photo but no lcd display on the gigablue.

any ideas??

thank you

Do you mean the ones on the box display ?

007xico
08-02-15, 15:13
you dont need lcd picons for gigablue quad

select default with picon

I flashed openvix 137 today and the picons on the front display panel aren't working .
I select system/front display panel/skin setup/default with picon>on
The picons are on a external usb and working on the bouquets.

MK
10-02-15, 01:29
same here @007xico i have giga quad aswell. lcd skins do not work on latest build for quad for me. selecting from 8 skins for lcd and all come back the same to default lcd skin.

judge
10-02-15, 01:40
No need for different picons.
Use the Front panel display option to show picons on GB.

Chris205gti
10-02-15, 23:46
i`m also having problems, was working ok before, just done a couch image flash, put sky skin on, downloaded picons from the feeds, enable front display picons and it reverts back to default skin upon reboot.

abu baniaz
11-02-15, 00:19
i`m also having problems, was working ok before, just done a couch image flash, put sky skin on, downloaded picons from the feeds, enable front display picons and it reverts back to default skin upon reboot.
Can you enable debug logs and reboot. Repeat process and then upload the debug logs.

MK
11-02-15, 03:28
Chris205gti
im having the exact same issue, when selecting lcd skins, my giga quad reverts back to default skin and also lcd skin does not change.

Chris205gti
11-02-15, 06:51
Can you enable debug logs and reboot. Repeat process and then upload the debug logs.

Yes I will but it'll be tonight. Thanks

skippie
11-02-15, 08:37
yes, got the same issue here, reverting back to default skin when I click 'enable lcd with skin'

Sent from my U65GT using Tapatalk

Chris205gti
11-02-15, 22:00
Hi, i think this is the log you require. Thanks

abu baniaz
12-02-15, 01:28
Many thanks. I dont think thats the one.

abu baniaz
13-02-15, 19:38
This is affecting other receivers with front display panels. A bug report has been raised.

Andy_Hazza
13-02-15, 19:40
You really shouldn't have picons on your HDD

abu baniaz
13-02-15, 20:29
You really shouldn't have picons on your HDD
Just to elaborate on this, if a physical HDD is being used, the HDD wll have to be accessed to load the picons. If the HDD has spun down it will have to spin up etc. If a HDD is being used for timeshift, then the spinning up issue does not apply.

Also worth pointing out that the frst storage device conected is usually mounted as HDD. People with only a USB stick will find that it is mounted as HDD. That is perfectly fine to use as it is. No need to change mount points.

The fastest place to put picons is internal flash memory if your receiver has the space.

Huevos
14-02-15, 15:06
i`m also having problems, was working ok before, just done a couch image flash, put sky skin on, downloaded picons from the feeds, enable front display picons and it reverts back to default skin upon reboot.Fixed for build 148+.