PDA

View Full Version : [CrossEPG-Sources] EPG not working now

groove_timer
04-02-15, 23:20
Hi, I've noticed now that Im not getting the CrossEPG with OpenTV setup populating the EPG even after forcing a download of CrossEPG.
I'm using a medi@Link Ixuss box with the latest 136 build on it. Anyone know what to do to fix this, other than clicking through each channel to populate the epg:(

abu baniaz
04-02-15, 23:27
What are your settings?
Do you have any erroir codes?
Can you enable debug logs and upload?

Otherwise it's all assumptions and guesswork and wont help in getting you a solution.

groove_timer
05-02-15, 21:41
Hi,

What settings are you needing Abu? Basically using CrossEPG with Open TV using the SKY UK option.
No errors so no logs to upload. Just when you download crossepg it completes but doesn't populate all the TV shows on the EPG or the channel list. Mostly affecting the Sky channels.

Cheers

abu baniaz
05-02-15, 21:54
These two would be fine as well as anything else you may have done.
1. EPG settings page
2. OpenTV EPG providers page.

On openTV page, presumably when you download it completes fine? ( While in the menu, highlighted is downloaded. Out of menu seleected is downloaded).

Also, have you got multiple chanenl lists?
Have you tried the delete EPG menu and then re-download?

Ta

groove_timer
05-02-15, 22:11
Hi Abu,

Here's my EPG settings, hope this helps?

abu baniaz
05-02-15, 22:25
Very strange. Can you letnet this command and post the results here please

find / -name epg.dat

groove_timer
06-02-15, 21:01
Hi Abu,

Thanks for looking at this. Seems to be working now mate.

I tried changing to the Devilcosta Nova English XMLTV (XEPGDBrepacked) and the Devilcosta Nova English XMLTV after reading some similar issues in this area. But that never sorted it.
I then updated to the latest build tonight (138) and switched back to using OpenTV and downloaded the epg and it now populates almost all the programme guide information in the EPG and channel list.

Cheers