PDA

View Full Version : [ABM-DVB-C] ABM - Missing net ID (Wembley 41047)

mandem
03-02-15, 13:33
Hi All,

I understand only headend net ID's are in ABM. However i have a net ID: 41047, which is not there. How do i add or configure it?
I tried using a different net ID (41051) when using the ADM scan, but then i get tuner failed.

If i do a manual scan using my net id, it works fine. Is there anyway i can use ADM? if so how can i configure it?
Thanks

rossi2000
03-02-15, 13:55
there is a post somewhere on here where you can supply your details to be entered into ABM.

abu baniaz
03-02-15, 14:32
Have you double checked the engineers menu of your official receiver?

If you are in Wembley, 41047 does not show up in any of our scans, I'm pretty sure it got dissolved, but no 100% certain.

You can try getting the logs from this thread
www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?38120-Logs-for-Pure-area-required

If still does not show up, you have to try and use the NETID that sounds like its nearest to you.

mandem
03-02-15, 15:39
Hi Abu, strange i put it in the tuner config and done a scan and it works. I just tired the NIT and got the files, if you want me to send them to you, let me know. It doesn't show 41047 in the xml. Watford 41051 is the closest by area, but that doesn't seem to work. Any ideas? Cheers.

abu baniaz
03-02-15, 17:13
If you do a manual scan, you can use any netID, try it. You'll get channels that work and some that don't. Attach the logs to the thread. If you can also attach your lamedb file after doing a manual scan, that could be helpful.

Best thing is to check the engineers menu of official receiver.

mandem
03-02-15, 18:57
If you do a manual scan, you can use any netID, try it. You'll get channels that work and some that don't. Attach the logs to the thread. If you can also attach your lamedb file after doing a manual scan, that could be helpful.

Best thing is to check the engineers menu of official receiver.

Thanks dont have official rec to check it.

Here are the logs mate....

mandem
03-02-15, 19:09
btw your right, a lot of them dont work. some do... lots of duplicates

abu baniaz
04-02-15, 01:46
Can you upload your lamedb file too. Also state which FTA channel works for you. Name and frequency.

mandem
04-02-15, 10:35
its in the zip file mate.... here are a few below, thanks.
5208 BBC ONE - 370 MHZ (another menu showed 0.371) 6952000
5214 BBC TWO - 370 MHZ (another menu showed 0.371)
5318 Channel 5 - 626 MHZ (another menu showed 0.627)

abu baniaz
05-02-15, 02:28
Preparation
Enable debug logs, restart receiver. Change between BBC One and any other channel. Have a look at the debug log. Look for the line that has something similar to

tuning to 370750 khz, sr 6952000, fec 3, modulation 5, inversion 1
Probably easier to search by ctrl & f and typing "tuning".

Have a look at the attached files and ensure that those values are correct for every line. If not correct, amend them otherwise you will get tuning issues.

Start testing
Transfer the file to the ABM provider directory /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/providers

In ABM's provider menu, only select Virgin_test_1.
Systematically go through all of the regions one by one. Might be easier to start with the headends nearest to you.

Once you find the one that works for you, test the same netID in the default provider list. This is so that we can update it if necessary.

Good luck

mandem
06-02-15, 12:35
Thanks, i updated to the latest Build 137 too.

i checked the debug log, the SR, fec ,mod and inver is the same as the test file you gave me. So i didn't make any changes to it. ( leaving the netid and key as they are in the xml file)

I loaded that provider and went through each one. Took ages. But none of them work.

i noticed some of them 2-3 FTA channels worked when i loaded some of areas, but most of them didnt.

Any ideas?

Thanks

abu baniaz
06-02-15, 13:27
What receiver do you have?

mandem
06-02-15, 14:04
What receiver do you have?

mutantHD2400, Thanks

abu baniaz
06-02-15, 18:03
Sorry, not sure. You can try Lraizer's one for now.

Can you upload a complete debug log of your attempts please. I'll alert PeterJ to thread and if/when he gets a chance can look at it for you.

mandem
06-02-15, 18:15
Sorry, not sure. You can try Lraizer's one for now.

Can you upload a complete debug log of your attempts please. I'll alert PeterJ to thread and if/when he gets a chance can look at it for you.

Sorry mate, I disabled debug logging when I tried them all thinking it might kill the box if I left it on. If I get a chance this weekend i'll do it and upload it. cheers bud.

I will give lraizer's one a try, or use dbedit. thanks

abu baniaz
01-03-16, 02:05
Update to this thread:

The old Wembley area was migrated to 41069. 41047 does not exist anymore.