PDA

View Full Version : Octagon SF8 HD

wullboy
31-01-15, 16:07
I have a brand new Octagon sf8 hd box for sale, it is an unwanted gift, 100% genuine box....£90 for the box & £5 p£p within the uk...Cheers [ sorry but i have upload it in a zip file, as i do not have a compatible software on my MAC ???]

abu baniaz
31-01-15, 16:53
Thread approved. (Not sure why you pasted a picture in an excel document. I've deleted your attachment and attached picture here)

wullboy
31-01-15, 17:48
Thread approved. (Not sure why you pasted a picture in an excel document. I've deleted your attachment and attached picture here)

Just bought myself an apple mac, and i'm still learning how to use it abu m8, it was saved under something else by default, but it could not upload on the site, so i zipped it to upload it..thanks m8

Suttsy
31-01-15, 21:59
Hi Blueboy mate, you wouldn't have next weeks lotto numbers by any chance!
Looking at your post, your living a month ahead of the rest of us...:thumbsup:
Good luck with your sale m8....

Suttsy...
I have a brand new Octagon sf8 hd box for sale, it is an unwanted gift, 100% genuine box....£90 for the box & £5 p£p within the uk...Cheers [ sorry but i have upload it in a zip file, as i do not have a compatible software on my MAC ???]

wullboy
31-01-15, 22:03
Hi Blueboy mate, you wouldn't have next weeks lotto numbers by any chance!
Looking at your post, your living a month ahead of the rest of us...:thumbsup:
Good luck with your sale m8....

Suttsy...

lol. so i am m8...pmsl

wullboy
04-02-15, 19:18
Bump.........................

wullboy
26-02-15, 18:12
Bump....................................

john doe
26-02-15, 21:09
Is it still for sale

abu baniaz
26-02-15, 22:09
It is still for sale. Do your research/comparissons first though. The Vu Zero/TM Nano SE are in a similar price range and better specced with a guarantee.

john doe
26-02-15, 22:29
hi abu - yes i've just posted and Sicilian has replied and mention the zero nan se. so will look at these. cheers fellor

wullboy
27-02-15, 23:32
it is still for sale. Do your research/comparissons first though. The vu zero/tm nano se are in a similar price range and better specced with a guarantee.

good for you ???

afterburn
10-03-15, 23:53
£50 delivered to northern Ireland ?

wullboy
11-03-15, 14:08
£50 delivered to northern Ireland ?

No thanks ...........................................

manicscrewdriver
11-03-15, 16:38
If you can't get what you want for it i would just keep it as a spare, you never know when your other box is going to go tits up. Its unfortunate that as there are so many new boxes out there now for under a £100 it makes selling secondhand boxes pointless unless your willing to let it go for less than you think its worth.

Hope you get somewhere near what you were looking for it :D

wullboy
18-03-15, 14:11
If you can't get what you want for it i would just keep it as a spare, you never know when your other box is going to go tits up. Its unfortunate that as there are so many new boxes out there now for under a £100 it makes selling secondhand boxes pointless unless your willing to let it go for less than you think its worth.

Hope you get somewhere near what you were looking for it :D

Well thanks for that piece of advice m8.. this IS a brand new box still in it`s cellophane....cheers !!

patchy
18-03-15, 17:31
think you might have to have a look at your price our sponsor selling same box with 2 year guarantee, free postage and member discount, as mentioned i'd keep as spare

wullboy
28-03-15, 10:50
Can an Admin please close this thread....thanks ??