PDA

View Full Version : Vu+Duo Freezing periodically

junger
28-01-15, 14:06
I have a vu+duo in my conservatory, It is linked to my Ultimo in the lounge, the Ultimo holds the local card. The Vu+duo freezes (say every minute) when a premium channel is selected. I borrowed my mates Vu+duo and that does not suffer the same problem, any ideas please?

satmanbasil
28-01-15, 14:23
Hi

Well if you can view your card without problems on your friends box did you allow time incase it happens to be a glitch ?
Think it might be sky ecm trying to knock out your movie / sports if you still have them working, saying that I would expect the same to happen on your friends receiver hence the question how long you ran the test.
also could be internal network problem maybe worth doing a reflash of the duo and see if that's the reason.

junger
28-01-15, 14:55
Hi Satmanbasil, My friends box was running without a problem for a couple of hours. my vu+duo freezes every minute or so for about 10 seconds, also I have flashed 4 different images and they make no difference, One thing I forgot to mention is that following the freeze the ecm shows a high ecm, any ideas please?

satmanbasil
28-01-15, 17:20
only if you happen to be in card sharing cannot go into this more due to site rules but can say check your CCcam config file for errors

cactikid
28-01-15, 20:38
would a wrong cccam be causing grief,on multituner boxes:confused:better to use 2.3.0

nsw9154
28-01-15, 21:21
Yes using 2.3.0_1.0 is far more stable