PDA

View Full Version : Unwatchable recordings

skippie
26-01-15, 08:20
Lately, watching recordings is a real pain :

breaking up constantly and very frequently, when I watch the channels live, it is not breaking up. . Is this a problem with the bootloader again or is it something else?

If it's a bootloader problem, which version is fixing this?

Sent from my U65GT using Tapatalk

Larry-G
26-01-15, 16:46
The problem with recordings skipping on the GIgablue boxes was fixed with the last driver update, which also seems to have introduced some time shift issues. So what exact image and build are you currently using ?.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

nsw9154
26-01-15, 17:33
No such problems on my Quad + with recording I made yesterday and Saturday running Apollo 129 they are playing back perfectly :confused:

skippie
26-01-15, 20:32
The problem with recordings skipping on the GIgablue boxes was fixed with the last driver update, which also seems to have introduced some time shift issues. So what exact image and build are you currently using ?.

latest build 131

Larry-G
26-01-15, 21:46
well then I don't know whats up with your's then because I have no such issues with recordings here since the last set of drivers were released.

Stu
27-01-15, 16:22
Maybe your hard drive is failing.

skippie
27-01-15, 17:05
nah, it happens mostly when i record from my belgian channels, the recordings are fine on free channels

Larry-G
27-01-15, 17:17
nah, it happens mostly when i record from my belgian channels, the recordings are fine on free channels

With all pay channels or just certain ones ?.

skippie
28-01-15, 13:11
with almost all my pay channels