PDA

View Full Version : Tsmedia troubles

fintannl
25-01-15, 21:13
Hi, having issues streaming films in icefilm. Every link, be it billion uploads, 180upload or movreel all return message unable to get video link. So all the movies populate and I get a list of links but none display any content. I have tried this using sky broadband, eircom and pure telecom but get the same result. I have the proxy set to proxy3 and within the/var/TSMEDIA/ proxy file have updated the proxy3 setting to ipv6.icefilm.info. I am using an old version of tsmedia (6.5), because I find the xbmc version painful.

fintannl
25-01-15, 21:21
Hi, having issues streaming films in icefilm. Every link, be it billion uploads, 180upload or movreel all return message unable to get video link. So all the movies populate and I get a list of links but none display any content. I have tried this using sky broadband, eircom and pure telecom but get the same result. I have the proxy set to proxy3 and within the/var/TSMEDIA/ proxy file have updated the proxy3 setting to ipv6.icefilm.info. I am using an old version of tsmedia (6.5), because I find the xbmc version painful.

fintannl
25-01-15, 21:29
Apologies for the double post. Please be aware that I can stream 1channel movies so I'm fairly certain this is an ice film config issue

cactikid
25-01-15, 21:42
i see listed on ice 6.2? ts media on vu is 7.99;)

cactikid
25-01-15, 21:43
answered other post m8

fintannl
25-01-15, 21:45
Seems other post has been deleted so I missed your answer

garyblas
25-01-15, 21:49
Icefilms server was taken down. Noone can get it

abu baniaz
25-01-15, 21:52
Seems other post has been deleted so I missed your answer
threads were merged

fintannl
25-01-15, 22:13
Icefilms server was taken down. Noone can get it

That's weird. I was aware that icefilm was down before Christmas for a while. If I look at the ice film website I see new films coming online every day. When I check icefilm on my vuduo the new films are listed. None of these films stream though. So it looks more like icefilm is up but the movreel, 180upload, billion uploads servers are offline?

mfaraj
26-01-15, 11:13
Icefilm at least in last versions TSmedia 8.4 is working with the two hosts movreel and 190upload
version 6.5 is very old and resolving mechanism is updated many times
listing movies means that your proxy is working but i do not expect hosts links can be blocked also
advise to use latest TSmedia 8.4

fintannl
26-01-15, 14:01
Thanks mfaraj. Will update to 8.4 and report back

fintannl
26-01-15, 16:19
OK, in software beta the latest version is 8.3. Have updated to this and now the iceflms are streaming fine. Now I really think this is a great plugin but the xbmc version of all the different options is a headwrecker. It takes forever to load films, load links, start films where in the past with the old icefilms it was ten times faster. That said its a bit rich to be complaining when getting something for free. Thanks once again mfaraj

fintannl
26-01-15, 18:08
If anyone's still having trouble with icefilms not working then use this url

http://iptv6.icefilms.info

Guess that should be ipv6 and not iptv6

mfaraj
26-01-15, 18:30
OK, in software beta the latest version is 8.3. Have updated to this and now the iceflms are streaming fine. Now I really think this is a great plugin but the xbmc version of all the different options is a headwrecker. It takes forever to load films, load links, start films where in the past with the old icefilms it was ten times faster. That said its a bit rich to be complaining when getting something for free. Thanks once again mfaraj
Yes in old versions the addons designed to run for enigma2 so they are faster but to benefit from the huge library of xbmc addons i changed the TSmedia to accept xbmc style addons
icefilms is addon coded for xbmc so it is slow while other movies addons like(1channel,movies25,moviek4) i coded for enigma2 in xbmc style so they are faster
however in modern faster boxes the problem of slowness is less significant.