PDA

View Full Version : tm nano 3 set up help in dublin

davedub
25-01-15, 15:22
Got TM-NANO-3 combo this week ,have downloaded satellite and terrestrial channels,but cant get EPG channel list to work....I don't understand system..
anyone near by to help me.......

abu baniaz
25-01-15, 16:12
Welcome toteh forum, we don't have to be nearby to help.

Firstly, there is sometimes a mix-up in terms of what is meant by "EPG". Most of the world use it for "Electronic Program Guide". What program is on a channel, synopsis. If this is what you are describing, have a look at section 4 of teh Vix manual which describes the EPG process. For Terrestrail, it which just load EPG data while on a channel.

If on the other hand, you mean to describe a list of favourites, genres which contains channels, we call those bouquets. HAve a look at AutoBouquetsMaker and select you Sky (RoI). Enable the not-indexed channels in the expert menu so you get chanenls intended for this side of the sea .
Menu >Setup> Service Searching >AutoBouquets Maker

You will have to manually create a bouquet for Soarview.

davedub
26-01-15, 08:16
Thanks for that
do I need to download Vix software?
only have software that came with TM Nano on it at the moment

Larry-G
26-01-15, 16:49
Thanks for that
do I need to download Vix software?
only have software that came with TM Nano on it at the moment

You can find out which exact image you are using by hitting menu then going to information > about.

You can get the latest ViX image, and bootloader along with a flashing tutorial from our download site www.openvix.co.uk

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk