PDA

View Full Version : [ABM-DVB-S/S2] How to create bouquets for multiple satellites using AutoBouquetsmaker?

cga
25-01-15, 15:05
I have created bouquets Astra 28 degree using AutoBouquetsMaker

I would like also to create bouquets for Astra 19.2 degree ( Spanish channels) with AutoBouquetesMaker (multiple satellites), is that possible or they have to be uploaded separately from the PC using a bouquet editor?

abu baniaz
25-01-15, 15:44
ABM does several providers, not all. If the one you want is listed, enable it and run ABM. You will only be offered the providers which are compatible with your tuner configuration.

We have recently added some providers. If there is a provider you want added, a provider's channel list will need to be provided so that it can be looked at.

cga
25-01-15, 19:49
Hi

My tuner is configured for Astra 28 degree and Astra 19 degree (Spanish channels) and I can confirm the provider for Spanish TV channels is not available in AutoBouquetsMaker, it displays Canal Digitaal SD and HD but it doesn't display Canal+.

Can you please add Cannal+provider?

When you add this provider do you add it to the feed? I mean I don't need to flash or update AutoBouquetsMaker?

abu baniaz
25-01-15, 20:04
Provide a list of channels as per provider please.

Any improvements will be included in image updates.

cga
25-01-15, 21:55
I have attached Spanish bouquets channels list

abu baniaz
25-01-15, 22:07
Is that as per official provider list? I.e if you used the official receiver, the channels will be exactly in that order?

cga
25-01-15, 22:20
I downloaded this bouquets for Astra 19 degree and I edited it with dream editor removing the French and German channels.
If they display in that order it's fine, it contains all spanish channels organizado as per entertainment, movies, etc
If you need me to get them in a different way let me know how to do it

abu baniaz
25-01-15, 22:43
We need to be able to have a broadcaster's list to compare with. Otherwise it is just guesswork. We'll add to the to-do list and await for a comparisson list.

cga
25-01-15, 23:39
OK. Please let me know when this is done and the release build number. I can test them.

Cheers

cga
26-01-15, 15:18
Some channels are missing there. Look at my uploaded file in entertainment.
Also Cubavision should be added to entertainment packet as it is in my uploaded file. Cubavision is part of canal+ package

cga
05-02-15, 23:23
If there any update on this?

romdut
05-02-15, 23:29
I have attached Spanish bouquets channels list

Is it possible to merge this list with my existing list as you have a lot of TP's that i don't have and wont pick up in a manual scan for some reason

cga
05-02-15, 23:35
Yes you can merge your list and then upload them

cga
28-02-15, 19:08
Is there any update on adding Spanish channels to Autobouquets maker?

abu baniaz
28-02-15, 19:15
We were just talking about this.

We are waiting for you or anyone else to provide and official list. We are finding 300+ cahnenls, but need to alter them so that we only get include the providers one. Take pictures of each bouquet from official receiver if you must.

cga
28-02-15, 20:41
My Spanish channels are uploaded manually with Catseye E2 Settings File 75 East-61 West 22.12.2014. We could add this till somebody come with something better. Is you think these channels are good enough I can take pictures for you

abu baniaz
28-02-15, 20:52
Please appreciate what we have asked for. An official channel list.

Yes, a temporary measure will be put in place if we cannot find a list.

abu baniaz
28-02-15, 23:45
@Huevos has added this. Will be sorted in alphabetical order until official list is provided. Should be in Apollo 152+

https://github.com/oe-alliance/oe-alliance-plugins/commit/b8da7a65712c095f8bf0910aaf43f7c653acbca5

(https://github.com/oe-alliance/oe-alliance-plugins/commit/b8da7a65712c095f8bf0910aaf43f7c653acbca5)

cga
01-03-15, 00:50
Excellent. The best of the best images. OPENVIX

cga
02-03-15, 19:24
Just to let you know that on build 152 Vu+DUO is good to see Canal+Espaņa in AutoBouquetsmaker providers but unfortunately it doesn't create the autobouquets, it created only English bouquets.

I have selected both English and C+and then run the scan

Good step though, we are getting there

Peterj
02-03-15, 22:39
No problems here.
Can you post your ABM settings?

cga
02-03-15, 22:45
Do you mean ABM providers?

abu baniaz
02-03-15, 22:50
Provide all the settings you have used for ABM. Video of it working attached.

Guide on taking screenshots.
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?44054-How-to-take-screen-shots-How-to-attach-files

cga
02-03-15, 23:33
Sorted :violin:40936

Watching your video and tested it a couple of times and I can confirm that if you don't say Yes to "add provider prefix to bouquets" in the configuration it only find English channels (Is that right?)

If you say Yes to "add provider prefix to bouquets" in the configuration it finds English and Spanish channels

Cheers for the help and work

abu baniaz
02-03-15, 23:46
No, that is not correct.

Provider prefix just adds a provider name to the bouquet. Contents of bouquets are not affected.
If you had several bouquets called "FTA channels" how would you know which was which?

Can you teach me what you mean by English/Spanish channels?

cga
03-03-15, 00:14
I meant bouquets for IR and Spain
Looking at my providers screenshot attached works if you say Yes to "add provider prefix to bouquets". Get IE and Spain bouquets

Say NO to "add provider prefix to bouquets" it give you only IE bouquets even do you have the providers set as in screenshot

If you remove English bouquets from Providers and leave only Spain it works saying NO to "add provider prefix to bouquets"

Your question ---------If you had several bouquets called "FTA channels" how would you know which was which?-----------------

Answering your question it makes sense having the providers names for FTA channels but I think it would be neat and tidy if you have bouquets divided by satellite instead of provider's name, for e.g at the top you could have

Astra 28
FTA channels

Astra 19

FT channels

Huevos
03-03-15, 00:57
it makes sense having the providers names for FTA channels but I think it would be neat and tidy if you have bouquets divided by satellite instead of provider's nameThe whole point of ABM is to scan providers. If you want to scan a satellite for FTA channels just do a regular scan and set "Only free scan" to "yes". Then rename the "Last scanned" bouquet to whatever you want.

judge
03-03-15, 01:03
... it makes sense having the providers names for FTA channels but I think it would be neat and tidy if you have bouquets divided by satellites
Try bringing up your channel list, press green button for satellites, does that suit your needs?

abu baniaz
03-03-15, 01:03
Sorry, you are mistaken. It works whether the provider name is attached or not. We have tried it both ways just in case there is an issue.

Please forgive me if I am mistaken, your list of providers has Sky ROI first then Canal+. ABM completed, the bouquet names are in English and you thought it had not created the Canal+ bouquets. We actually have not created any bouquets for it. Those names are genric ABM names.

You were asked to provide details of the settings you are using for ABM, you have not. If there is an issue, it is impossible to reproduce the problem and then fix it. If you are adamant that there is still an issue, by all means point this out. We would need to know exactly how to set up ABM to produce the issue. There is a guide on how to take screenshots, feel free to use it.

They are going to stay in alphabetical order until we get an official provider channel list. The bouquets are created per provider, not satellite. There are other providers on 19e for which ABM functions. You may wish to try those too.

cga
03-03-15, 19:27
I will provide details of the settings I'm using for ABM. Just trying to get screenshots following your guide.

Is there any service I need to enable to take the screenshots. Using my own IP address doesn't open the page. http://192.168.0.69/grab?format=jpg&mode=osd

cga
03-03-15, 21:07
You were right, sorry it is a big confusing but it is working fine if I don't add the provider prefix to bouquets it shows the FTA channels folder with Spanish channels.
As you said above, the bouquet names are in English and I thought it had not created the Canal+ bouquets
It is better to add the provider prefix to bouquets to see better which bouquets is which

Cheers