PDA

View Full Version : request for Master

lestatmail
05-12-10, 21:18
I'd like to ask a request, as this image, the VIX, is a real beauty, I personally love it. But I can not use it because they have no support for usb-tdt. So I'd like to ask if possible to add support, or is very difficult. A greeting and thank you very much.

silverfox0786
05-12-10, 21:19
sundtek is fully working on it

irishchris
05-12-10, 21:19
vix 1.3 supports dvb-t with sundtek.

bassethound
05-12-10, 21:28
I'd like to ask a request, as this image, the VIX, is a real beauty, I personally love it. But I can not use it because they have no support for usb-tdt. So I'd like to ask if possible to add support, or is very difficult. A greeting and thank you very much.

The team will be working on this next as no one has experience of coding for USB tuner devices it might take a little time!

pooface
05-12-10, 21:40
Also, search is a helpful tool. It had been mentioned since the image was first released that dtt is something we'd like to implement, but since our priorities so far have been on releasing a stable image, with all tools we'd like included in it, this has been pushed back...

Most things are fully working, and so next thing to work on will be dtt (as well as a few other things ;)). So, rest assured it will hopefully be coming soon ;)

lestatmail
06-12-10, 14:05
Also, search is a helpful tool. It had been mentioned since the image was first released that dtt is something we'd like to implement, but since our priorities so far have been on releasing a stable image, with all tools we'd like included in it, this has been pushed back...

Most things are fully working, and so next thing to work on will be dtt (as well as a few other things ;)). So, rest assured it will hopefully be coming soon ;)

I love that, of course I imagine that will not be easy, that ofcourse, the image, for me, is the best, nice, fast and very effective, so to the order that was well able to use our usb-tdt, and of course I'm looking forward to, and above all I give you my congratulations on this most perfect image, and not forgetting to thank. Greetings.

sorry for my English, because I am Spanish