PDA

View Full Version : Remote Channel Stream Converter

xhemp
23-01-15, 22:39
Hello all,

Got something a bit weird going on with RCSC. I can stream all the SD channels from my Mutant HD2400 to my Vu+ Zero but when I try to stream HD channels I have problems. BBC HD works with some freezes but other HD channels (BT Sport, for example) are impossible to watch.
I do understand that you need more bandwidth to stream HD channels than SD but the HD streams work fine via WebIF and I am using the same local network.
Is there anything that could be causing this apart from the Network?

Thanks.

wallnut
23-01-15, 23:00
Are you using an up to date image? I believe there have been some improvements to plugin recently.
I can stream both SD and HD channels from my Solo2 to my Solo without any issues at all using RCSC with Apollo 123. :)

xhemp
23-01-15, 23:03
Are you using an up to date image? I believe there have been some improvements to plugin recently.
I can stream both SD and HD channels from my Solo2 to my Solo without any issues at all using RCSC with Apollo 123. :)

Hey wallnut,

Thanks and yes, I am using Apollo 127 on both.
Are you using an ethernet cable , wifi or a Powerline Adapter?
My next test would be trying to get both receivers connected via cable.

wallnut
23-01-15, 23:06
Im using Powerline plugs.

xhemp
23-01-15, 23:07
Im using Powerline plugs.

That is weird. So I am the lucky one? :)

xhemp
23-01-15, 23:14
RT NEWS HD works with no issues and NHK World struggles.
Go figure...

xhemp
24-01-15, 00:05
Found out the problem. Box was connected to a router (Buffallo) and the router to the powerline plug. Connecting the box directly to the powerplug worked like a charm.