PDA

View Full Version : Glitching

bacardi
05-12-10, 19:48
I decided to try vix image yesterday. I must say i think it looks great and has a lot of features in it. However i have had to remove it, due to me being able to get it work right.

I got constant glitching my uk white card and cccam, i tried to re-flash the image. It was the same and then i tried the new version released today, with the same result. I have now flash vti image onto my box and it is running without a problem.

The dish is a fixed sly dish, working fine on pli and vti (and my sly box)

The thing is surely vix image can not be faulty for all of you, or no one would be using it. Has anyone had the same as me, and fixed it?

Btw

Version 1 Vu

cheers

andyblac
05-12-10, 19:51
I decided to try vix image yesterday. I must say i think it looks great and has a lot of features in it. However i have had to remove it, due to me being able to get it work right.

I got constant glitching my uk white card and cccam, i tried to re-flash the image. It was the same and then i tried the new version released today, with the same result. I have now flash vti image onto my box and it is running without a problem.

The dish is a fixed sly dish, working fine on pli and vti (and my sly box)

The thing is surely vix image can not be faulty for all of you, or no one would be using it. Has anyone had the same as me, and fixed it?

Btw

Version 1 Vu

cheers

not come across this problem, make sure your CCcam config is correct

bacardi
05-12-10, 19:57
Thats the problem it runs fine in gigant, pli, vti etc. But i tried vix and it glitch every couple of minutes

andyblac
05-12-10, 20:18
Thats the problem it runs fine in gigant, pli, vti etc. But i tried vix and it glitch every couple of minutes

then no idea why, i don't think anyone else is getting this. is it a local card.

bacardi
05-12-10, 20:31
Yes in the top reader of my box.

Thanks

andyblac
05-12-10, 20:38
what cccam version did you install ? pm me your cfg file (just take out your box key if you wish) and i'll take a look just in case

basilyoung
05-12-10, 21:15
I can confirm that there is not an issue with the vix image/local card

look at the config, or signal strength

baz

bacardi
05-12-10, 23:01
Thanks i will pm it in the tomorrow. I don't think there is a problem with signal, as surely it would show up on my sly box, and it would cause a problem in the vu with other images.

Thanks