PDA

View Full Version : Bitrate viewer kills VIX

ESM
05-12-10, 18:56
It did it in version 1.2 and now in 1.3 too. When I install the bitrate viewer plugin from the extensions download dir the box jumpos into a galore of green screens. Only a new install helps it go away. Not nice. Please remove that plugin from the downloads....

Stanman
05-12-10, 19:13
To help Andy resolve why this happens, can you post the crash log

ESM
05-12-10, 19:20
Here it is...

andyblac
05-12-10, 19:37
Here it is...

please repost the original file, i can;t open .doc files

ESM
05-12-10, 19:51
The script won't allow .log files... I wil try to put it here now. But as I am typing the VU+ is again in a loop of green screens, now even without the bitview plugin installed. I have to go for a third try...or maybe I will install PLi so that I can watch TV again.

andyblac
05-12-10, 19:58
The script won't allow .log files... I wil try to put it here now. But as I am typing the VU+ is again in a loop of green screens, now even without the bitview plugin installed. I have to go for a third try...or maybe I will install PLi so that I can watch TV again.

there is a bug with StartupToStandby in RyVIX, turn it off until i fix it

ESM
05-12-10, 20:06
Ok, I will do that... Does that have something to do with Bitrate viewer too?

andyblac
05-12-10, 20:13
Ok, I will do that... Does that have something to do with Bitrate viewer too?

no, that is a separate bug, i have to look into, but the fix for StarupToStandby in online, please update and report back

Andy.

ESM
05-12-10, 20:20
Hi again,

I now see what went wrong. In the original Rytec stuff that option says Import at startup. And that was what I was using before. I don't want a standby at startup at all....

andyblac
05-12-10, 20:22
Hi again,

I now see what went wrong. In the original Rytec stuff that option says Import at startup. And that was what I was using before. I don't want a standby at startup at all....

np, but thanks for finding the bug anyway :D

DrProzac
05-12-10, 20:38
What BITRATE Viewer are you using?
The only one I could get working in an VU images was the one in Sherlock.

Don't know if thats any help to you or not?

ESM
05-12-10, 21:03
In PLi the plugin that makes problems here works without a problem. So the plugin from the extensions folder. Sherlock does the job now, true.