PDA

View Full Version : Skin Problem ??

navmanl200
18-01-15, 19:59
Chaps and chapesses.......

I have a strange problem, in that my VU Solo+2 is showing the screen smaller than my actual screen size, so I get a gap around the edge of the screen, that looks like another screen behind it, any Ideas, chaps ??

I tried resetting the skin to the standard skin and then back to the VIX skin and it seemed to work but started doing it again after a couple of days, and it only does it on some channels. messing around with the screen sizes and positions seems to make it worse!!! I don't really want to go down the road of a factory reset unless I have to, just thought you chaps might have some ideas. Currently running VIX build 125. (latest build) :confused:

Pictures of problem attached for your deliberation.

Andy_Hazza
18-01-15, 20:08
Press menu, setup, system, user interface, position setup and press yellow button to go back to default settings n green button to save and see what that does.

navmanl200
18-01-15, 20:14
That seems better Andy, thanks. I will see how I get on over the next couple of days. :) :thumbsup:

Andy_Hazza
18-01-15, 20:19
Out of curiosity have you recently changed your tv?

navmanl200
18-01-15, 20:52
No had the same 40" samsung LED for the last 3 years. and will be staying until it dies, hopefully in about another 10 years..... :P