PDA

View Full Version : TM-NANO-OE Transponder scan

jwkfitz
18-01-15, 19:32
I have a TMNANOOE and have a real problem. When I install later versions of VIX the system will not find all the TV channels on Astra 28.2 east. Mostly all S* y channels are found and some others but several are missing, looks like all freesat ones are missing. If I try a manual scan on one of the missing transponders, then I get nothing, no signal at all. I am familiar with this procedure so I know I am setting up the scan ok.

I have exactly the same problem later versions openPli.

When I flash with OpenAtv or some older versions of VIX its ok! What can be wrong?

Help!!!

jwkfitz

abu baniaz
18-01-15, 20:07
Would really need logs to compare. As well as details which exact image works properly and which does not.

The satellites.xml file is a shared item between OE-A images. So both openvix and OpenATV use the same file for scanning. Drivers also the same. This is on assumption that date image is made is the same.

jwkfitz
18-01-15, 23:24
many thanks for reply, surely the satellites.xml file isn't relevant when i do an individual transponder scan? Also using dreambox edit i uploaded satellite files and favorites saved from my previous good Openatv system. I am really puzzled any more suggestions would be appreciated.

abu baniaz
18-01-15, 23:42
What file does the receiver query as to which frequencies to search?

Huevos does a good job of keeping the xml up to date. I don't transfer satellites.xml when loading pre-made settings.

jwkfitz
19-01-15, 18:41
When doing a transponder scan the frequency to search is entered manually as are the other parameters needed for the search.