PDA

View Full Version : Mut@nt HD2400 freeze problems.

Hikmet24
18-01-15, 14:12
Dear members.

I have the following problem ,my Mut@nt spontaneously freezes but the audio continues. What will be the problem? At least within a week the satalite receiver freezes !!! It's driving me crazy !!

I use at this moment OPENPLI 4 Image. < Because XMBC is not working with this recevier.. I had to much problems with this IMAGE! So i installed the last openpli image on this receiver. >

PLEASE HELP ME..!

With best regards,
Hikmet.

Andy_Hazza
18-01-15, 16:09
Have you tried ViX Apollo Build 125? OpenPLI is horrid in comparison, that's just my opinion btw, but ViX is a way way way better image, as in features, looks and everything!!

Sicilian
18-01-15, 16:22
No such issue here with OpenViX :D

nsw9154
18-01-15, 17:06
No such issue here with OpenViX :D

I can confirm that the Mut@nt is running perfectly on OpenVix Apollo 125

Blu-ray
18-01-15, 17:16
I can confirm that the Mut@nt is running perfectly on OpenVix Apollo 125

Same here OpenVix Apollo 125 works ok, a pity the E2bmc don't work as good.

Larry-G
18-01-15, 17:30
pity the E2bmc don't work as good.

No doubt it will eventually but it is still in beta testing rite now so nothing that was not to be expected.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

Blu-ray
18-01-15, 17:40
The second beta image will be available at the end of month, hope they get it working this time.

Hikmet24
18-01-15, 17:52
Thanks guys helping me out.. :-)

I didn't tray the VIX yet.. but i'm curiosity about the Vix. I'm glad that i'm not only one that have problems with XMBC..... This crap isn't working at all..

but will work FTPclient with VIX? And how will work internet streaming on VIX? This is realy inportement to me..!

So my problem is a IMAGE problem en not a defect tuner problem right?

btw, on my old receiver ( Gigablue HD800 SE ) OpenRSI < we can say this a copy of OPENPLI > Work perfectly bu for some reason this OpenPLI don't work as i want to... Weird.......

Hikmet24
21-01-15, 21:18
Just Installed VIX 2 days ago. And i can say so far so good NO ERRORS NO CRASH NO GREEN SCREEN OF DEATH NO FREEZE !

And today traying to install a few extenions. So far so good VIX works perfect.

But i have a guestion for the members,

How can i see the receiver in Windows Explorer > Network ? I can see my own PC but not my receiver. In OPENPLI i can see the receiver in Windows Explorer > Network. The reason why i asking is because i want directly download to the Receiver Harddisk and not via FTP and send to the receiver. Also i want full permisions so i can delete videofiles...

kev1372003
21-01-15, 21:54
Samba service?

Hikmet24
21-01-15, 22:33
where can i find samba service etc. And how do i config it? in openpli after first start onces u instal ftpclient and httpproxy you see the receiver in Windows Network. I dont remember that i setup a few settings to see the Mut@nt HD2400 in Windows Network.

Larry-G
21-01-15, 22:37
It's in the network settings page. Look in Menu - setup - system.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk