PDA

View Full Version : VIX 1.3 - First crash

Stanman
05-12-10, 17:25
I changed my skin to GHOSTHD via the plugins menu and when EPG button is pressed it crashes the box - 2 crash logs attached.

I reverted back to the default skin and EPG button works fine.

andyblac
05-12-10, 17:49
I changed my skin to GHOSTHD via the plugins menu and when EPG button is pressed it crashes the box - 2 crash logs attached.

I reverted back to the default skin and EPG button works fine.

fix should be online, let me know :)

Stanman
05-12-10, 17:55
Will do tv is in hands of kid and no way am getting near the remote

andyblac
05-12-10, 17:56
Will do tv is in hands of kid and no way am getting near the remote

can't fix that, sorry:roflmao:

GiP
05-12-10, 18:11
fix should be online, let me know :)

I had a crash pressing "help" while in EPG (1.3 + default skin) , updated, but no change...

Thanks,
G

Larry-G
05-12-10, 18:28
i can. tell the kid that Christmas is cancelled as santa fell of a roof and died. now just watch how fast he lets go of that remote. LOL

andyblac
05-12-10, 18:44
I had a crash pressing "help" while in EPG (1.3 + default skin) , updated, but no change...

Thanks,
G

thanks, i'll take a look

silverfox0786
05-12-10, 19:45
Guys just to let you know andy is working hard to fix skins from third party a few bugs will be found

For beat results and beat viewing experience use default skin

andyblac
05-12-10, 20:24

Thanks,
G

fix online, do a software update :)

GiP
05-12-10, 21:10
fix online, do a software update :)

Thanks, it works now.
This is a great image and as this is my first linux stb and I started immediately with VIX I am afraid you spoiled me.... I'll never be able to try another image now.

G

P.S. There is another weird behaviour but as it is not a crash or a big prob I'll open another thread.