PDA

View Full Version : How to enable text entry of logitech harmony smart keyboard on solo2

ZMGH
16-01-15, 10:42
Hi to All,
I have installed;
1. Vu+ Solo2
2. Black Hole 2.1.3
3. Logitech Harmony Smart Keyboard
I am unable to “Enable Text Entry” for Solo2. In fact, I can’t see “Enable Text Entry” in the installed Harmony App. on my Samsung Note 10.1 2014 edition.
Here is the sequence in the menu of the App. that I follow;
Setup -> Harmony Setup -> Add/Edit Devices & Activities
Worth to mention that I had Logitech Kf400 keyboard which was working fine for entering text, but control keys were missing.
Could anyone help me to enable text entry .
Regards

Trial
16-01-15, 11:18
Hi,
one of the usb receiver of the Smart Keyboard must be installed on the Solo2 and the krenel modules logitech-hid (I think there are 2) must be installed. The usb receiver must be assigned to the Solo2 in the Logitech configuration.

ciao

ZMGH
16-01-15, 12:02
Hi,
one of the usb receiver of the Smart Keyboard must be installed on the Solo2 and the krenel modules logitech-hid (I think there are 2) must be installed. The usb receiver must be assigned to the Solo2 in the Logitech configuration.

ciao

Thanks
USB receiver is installed.
Following kernels are also installed;
kernel-module-hid-logitech_3.5.3-r1.0_tmtwin.ipk
kernel-module-hid-logitech-dj_3.5.3-r1.0_tmtwin.ipk
Still I am unable to enter text.
Could you kindly inform me if the kernels are correct and if not, quote the right ones.
Many thanks again.
ZMGH

Trial
16-01-15, 12:04
Hi,
have you assigned/paired this usb receiver to your Solo2? I read that text input with keyboard seems to be not allowed everywhere. I tested with opera and renaming bouquet. My tests where 8-9 month ago with an ultimo.

ciao

ZMGH
16-01-15, 12:19
Hi again,
Yes, pairing is done. The issue is still persist.
Regards

Trial
16-01-15, 20:07
Hi,
no idea anymore. Perhaps ask in the blackhole forum.

ciao

nsw9154
16-01-15, 21:18
Hi,
no idea anymore. Perhaps ask in the blackhole forum.

ciao

or UPGRADE to Vix :cool::D