PDA

View Full Version : Ch5 Tlc+1 and some others gone?

enol
15-01-15, 19:28
Hello

VU duo latest build always use abm via the guide here and cross epg

always update via the remote control so easy to do as i can see the green arrow when its time to update

but i have some missing channels

channel 5 is blank so is tlc+1 sometimes it says sid pat something and sometimes it says tune failed

checked all my connections rebooted reflashed fresh abm scan fresh manual scan and still nothing i thought it might be the satelitlexml file but that gets updated automatically via the latest build, then i thought i may have a satellite.xml in etc folder checked and nothing, something is not right

what am i doing wrong?

can anyone help please?

mann
15-01-15, 20:06
Hello

VU duo latest build always use abm via the guide here and cross epg

always update via the remote control so easy to do as i can see the green arrow when its time to update

but i have some missing channels

channel 5 is blank so is tlc+1 sometimes it says sid pat something and sometimes it says tune failed

checked all my connections rebooted reflashed fresh abm scan fresh manual scan and still nothing i thought it might be the satelitlexml file but that gets updated automatically via the latest build, then i thought i may have a satellite.xml in etc folder checked and nothing, something is not right

what am i doing wrong?

can anyone help please?

Hi it sounds like the channel frequency have changed.
You can resolve this by either updating your channel bouquets/ run ABM to update.
Or while in your channel list press red button on remote(all channels) and find a working channel of the ones you lost then transfer those channels to you list

enol
15-01-15, 20:18
i run ABM every day at 4am

no joy

went to channel 5 pressed red button and about 5 others came up (channel 5 including channel 5+1 ) tried all of them individually and still blank,

last time my itv went funny and it was something to do with a number or identity or some sort. maybe it is that?

Larry-G
15-01-15, 21:42
No issues here with any of those channels, Just checked them all on my GB Quad.

enol
17-01-15, 14:19
i dont understand pheonix, its definately just a problem with my box, a couple of other channels also blank

i want to update my satellite.xml file but i should not have to as i am on latest build?