PDA

View Full Version : Working Fan Control for DE BH 1.3.3F..?

Hamram
05-12-10, 15:50
Waiting for VIX 1.3, I'm running BH 1.3.3F on my Vu+, and I really would like to be able to set/adjust the fan.

In the different addons, there's two different downloads for fan-control. My problem is that none seems to be working... Fan Control 2 v2.2 comes up with the setting panel, but if I try to activate any of the functions, it gives me the green screen. The other one, Temp Fan Control OE 1.5 only comes up with a screen where I suppose it should be possible to do a few settings, as I can see that the green button is assigned to "Save". The problem is that theres no settings shown, the screen is black...

Is there any working Fan Control for DE BH 1.3.3, it sure would've been fine if anyone could help.

Sicilian
05-12-10, 15:52
Waiting for VIX 1.3, I'm running BH 1.3.3F on my Vu+, and I really would like to be able to set/adjust the fan.

In the different addons, there's two different downloads for fan-control. My problem is that none seems to be working... Fan Control 2 v2.2 comes up with the setting panel, but if I try to activate any of the functions, it gives me the green screen. The other one, Temp Fan Control OE 1.5 only comes up with a screen where I suppose it should be possible to do a few settings, as I can see that the green button is assigned to "Save". The problem is that theres no settings shown, the screen is black...

Is there any working Fan Control for DE BH 1.3.3, it sure would've been fine if anyone could help.

You wait it over, ViX 1.3 has been released ;)

Hamram
05-12-10, 15:57
Wow...! :)