PDA

View Full Version : [ABM-DVB-S/S2] Good Food ABM

Donkeyface
14-01-15, 21:39
Quick question on why ABM doesn't pick up good food (SD channel) but does on an HD bouquets scan.
It may be me not understanding or my particular setup!
I scan 3 bouquets 1x sly SD, 1x sly HD and sly ROI, it shows up in HD but not in the SD?

Any reason why.

Thanks

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Larry-G
14-01-15, 21:41
I have never had any issue with ABM not scanning in good food on any of my boxes, have you tried trying to access the channel by it's EPG number ?.

judge
14-01-15, 21:46
Just did Sky UK & Ire scans here this evening, Good Food SD showing up as channel 133 without issue.

Donkeyface
14-01-15, 22:32
Got a few screen shots.40114

nsw9154
14-01-15, 22:33
Good food SD showing as channel 133 for me as well

Donkeyface
14-01-15, 22:37
Got a few screen shots of ABM Configure, providers and HD/SD Bouquets.

Is it my settings?

Cheers

Donkeyface
14-01-15, 22:48
Pheonix
Yeah channel number works ok.
Good Food+1 shows up and The SD channel in the HD bouquet shows up.

nsw9154
14-01-15, 22:50
Have you tried setting your Channel Selection Settings again that might help

40121 40122

Donkeyface
14-01-15, 23:25
Have you tried setting your Channel Selection Settings again that might help

40121 40122

Just tried Changing the following Channel selection Settings, scanned, changed back then scanned again but still not showing-
Alternative Numbering
Channel List on mode
Enable multiple Bouquets

Also other SD Channels are showing HD Bouquets but not in the SD Bouquets- Watch, Dave, alibi.

So it looks like terrestrial is missing??

TBH i have just been moving the channel manually so from my POV its not a problem but i would like to know if im doing something wrong or its a bug!

Cheers
Al

judge
14-01-15, 23:30
so, channel 133 is't working for you?

Donkeyface
14-01-15, 23:41
Yes when press 133 and I can select it from the HD bouquets but it doesn't shown in the SD bouquets.
I know I have both but I prefer both bouquets.

Donkeyface
14-01-15, 23:42
so, channel 133 is't working for you?

Yes when press 133 and I can select it from the HD bouquets but it doesn't shown in the SD bouquets.
I know I have both SD and HD but I prefer both bouquets like that.

judge
15-01-15, 00:13
I know I have both but I prefer both bouquets.
Sorry, but no idea what you mean.
Pressing 133 & OK doesn't zap to Good Food SD instantly?

Donkeyface
15-01-15, 08:05
Sorry. Pressing 133 + OK works OK.
The channel is missing from the SD bouquet scan but is visible in the HD bouquet.

abu baniaz
15-01-15, 19:01
Why are you using the normal Sky provider (one that also pulls in unavailable HD channels) as well as the SD one (which only brings in the avilable HD channels). Just use one.

I have started fresh using the SD one (by ZoomZoom Luke) and good food is in the correct place. Admittedly, I used my region and not yours, I will test later with Granada as region.

Should you wish to remove all chanenl data, telnet command is

init 4 && rm -rf /etc/enigma2/lamedb && rm -rf /etc/enigma2/*.tv && rm -rf /etc/enigma2/*.radio && init 3

Donkeyface
15-01-15, 21:34
Why are you using the normal Sky provider (one that also pulls in unavailable HD channels) as well as the SD one (which only brings in the avilable HD channels). Just use one.

I have started fresh using the SD one (by ZoomZoom Luke) and good food is in the correct place. Admittedly, I used my region and not yours, I will test later with Granada as region.

Should you wish to remove all chanenl data, telnet command is

init 4 && rm -rf /etc/enigma2/lamedb && rm -rf /etc/enigma2/*.tv && rm -rf /etc/enigma2/*.radio && init 3

So the SD scan brings in the available HD channels?
TBH i didn't know that, i will remove all data and rescan.

Cheers

Donkeyface
15-01-15, 23:41
Sorry I haven't been explaining self properly but I can see "Good food SD" in the "All channels" list but it doesn't show in "lifestyle and culture" list.
I assume it should do as good food HD and good food +1 are located in the lifestyle list.

I have run the above telnet command and rescanned Sky Granada SD region only.
This does not work!!
As I have already mentioned I couldn't care less as I can add it manually but if its a bug it should be resolved!

Cheers for help.

abu baniaz
16-01-15, 08:38
No need for attitude. If people don't understand, try explaining differently. They may learn from you

Anyway, what leads you to expect the channel to be in the Lifestyle and Culture bouquet? Please check the offical reciver or the providers website as to which bouquet it is in. You may wish to use the custom LCN feature in ABM or use AB 28.2 if you want to alter/customise the list.

http://tv.sky.com/tv-guide

A known bug in ABM is placing the out of range News channels in the documentary bouquets, This is because the bouquets are made using sequential numbers,

Donkeyface
16-01-15, 20:57
No need for attitude. If people don't understand, try explaining differently. They may learn from you

Anyway, what leads you to expect the channel to be in the Lifestyle and Culture bouquet? Please check the offical reciver or the providers website as to which bouquet it is in. You may wish to use the custom LCN feature in ABM or use AB 28.2 if you want to alter/customise the list.

http://tv.sky.com/tv-guide

A known bug in ABM is placing the out of range News channels in the documentary bouquets, This is because the bouquets are made using sequential numbers,
I'm sorry, didn't mean to sound like that, I'm not very good at explaining! I appreciate any help/info.
I was trying to say its not an issue to me but I thought it was a bug with ABM!

Looking at the sky guide good food(sd) is located the lifestyle section!

From what you are saying this does happen with ABM?

Many thanks

abu baniaz
16-01-15, 21:49
Good food is in Entertainment. ABM is also putting it in Entertainment.

Check website again if you don't believe me.

Donkeyface
16-01-15, 22:42
I didnt look at the link posted just googled it and looked at a different old sky listings.
It looks like sky no longer have the lifestyle section anymore and moved all lifestyle channel's into entertainment.

Thanks