PDA

View Full Version : App for mobile streaming

imish
12-01-15, 23:58
What app can I use for mobile streaming?

Couldn't get the VU one to work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chris205gti
13-01-15, 14:27
I use black box.

imish
14-01-15, 02:17
I use black box.

does that work with Vix?

Larry-G
14-01-15, 05:03
does that work with Vix?

These streaming apps are independent of the images, it's not wether it works in ViX, it's wether it works on your particular receiver.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

Chris205gti
14-01-15, 06:48
Yes, like Pheonix say, it's not really image dependent, worked on my Nbox, it has a nice interface.

imish
26-04-15, 23:17
This is apparently the official mobile App for the Miracle boxes - can't seem to find it on the App Store though..... :confused:

http://www.mblivetv.com

kennyt
01-05-15, 15:11
Hi.

I installed MBLive on iphone - always fails with connection error.
Works fine streaming from laptop.
I tried emailing Miraclebox about it but never got a response.

Anyone get an app that works?

Thanks

imish
01-05-15, 22:41
Likewise - no response from miracle box - pretty poor form.

Where did you get the app from? Is there a way you can get it to me?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kennyt
03-05-15, 14:26
Hey

I just got it on app store, just looked now and can't find it. maybe they have removed it?

imish
08-05-15, 11:49
Hey

I just got it on app store, just looked now and can't find it. maybe they have removed it?

Yes seems so - is there a way to transfer the file over?

ash888
08-05-15, 12:03
i managed to get the vu+ player HD working without any issues.
working on home network and remotely on 3g/4g aswell.

imish
08-05-15, 13:53
i managed to get the vu+ player HD working without any issues.
working on home network and remotely on 3g/4g aswell.

did you get that working with a Miracle box - if so how, when I try it says that it is ONLY for a VU+ product.

imish
08-05-15, 14:06
This is apparently the official mobile App for the Miracle boxes - can't seem to find it on the App Store though..... :confused:

http://www.mblivetv.com

this app appeared on the app store so gave it a try just now - doesn't work with the MB Ultra :(

markshore123
08-05-15, 16:56
Using Blackbox as mentioned, works over 3g fine miraclebox app works over local network but you need to transcode to view outside/3g a few boxes do it but most you need a pc/server to transcode using ie VLC then foward the ports via your router to the pc then add the ip address to Blackbox.

imish
09-05-15, 11:48
Using Blackbox as mentioned, works over 3g fine miraclebox app works over local network but you need to transcode to view outside/3g a few boxes do it but most you need a pc/server to transcode using ie VLC then foward the ports via your router to the pc then add the ip address to Blackbox.

OK - App doesn't seem to work with OpenVIX.

spameris
10-05-15, 18:01

on PC you can use

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?45048-Enigma2-Transcoder

imish
28-05-15, 14:22
Received a response back from the team saying that they will release a version for Ultra sometime in the future.

In any case I have now moved to Plex.