PDA

View Full Version : [CrossEPG-Other] Not populating a couple of channels

robti
12-01-15, 23:17
Hi can't get it to fill in STV HD & ITV GRANADA HD, any help with this ?

Thanks

judge
12-01-15, 23:49
Image used, build number used, EPG sources used would be handy to know here...

robti
13-01-15, 11:26
Thanks for the reply I was on build 120 from a fresh flash from usb I also tried an online update to 121 as the update icon was flashing after the install, with no backups installed, now on 122 with a clean install and the same.

For channels i use vhannibals motor settings from his site then create a user bouquet and populate that with my channels, then set up crossepg using opentv on 28e then download and all populate except these two channels( don't know if it makes any difference but these two are the only ones missing picons from the feeds), also when searching through all channels after a fresh satellite scan these two still don't populate

Both these channels view okay but no epg data shows not even now and next

Thanks

robti
14-01-15, 11:07
Tried ABM and getting the same result on my channels and also any that ABM set up ( freesat or sky ), updated to 123 today with a clean install, with a new set of updated settings from vhannibals and no difference no itv hd channels epg ( including stv hd) although they are all showing ok, just not populating.

robti
15-01-15, 16:21
150 views and no replies, just a pointer would help .

Vix, crossepg, e2 settings ?

judge
15-01-15, 16:23
Try running ABM without using vhannibals first, does it populate then?

robti
15-01-15, 17:36
Argh you beat me to it fresh install with 124 and ABM only with everything deleted on the USB and everything populates as it should.

So I take it it's either DBE or vhannibals settings, will leave as is tonight ans do a back up tomorrow and try one thing at a time.

Thanks Judge for the nudge

robti
16-01-15, 16:27
Just to update the last two vhannibals motor settings have no ( Sid & pid) settings for itv hd channels of which Stv hd takes its programs from, filled these in and everything populates, as for the picons not showing the couple from the feeds had the wrong service references so changed these and all working as it should

abu baniaz
16-01-15, 18:10
as for the picons not showing the couple from the feeds had the wrong service references so changed these and all working as it should

Using Service Named Picons, you don't have to worry about this any more.