PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Duo] Anysee USB DVB-T tuner hangs OpenVIX / Vu+ Duo

powers
12-01-15, 18:23
Hello,

I'm trying to add DVB-T tuner to my Vu+ Duo. I have tried with Anysee E30 and E30 plus, both with same results: couple of seconds after connecting the USB cable the system stalls. Video freezes, remote does not work anymore, I lose ssh connection to the box and quite often it also stops responding to ping. I've understood that Anysee should be supported, as long as kernel-module-dvb-usb-anysee is installed to the system. System is fresh install of OpenVIX Apollo build 121. Any ideas what could cause the issue and how to solve the problem?

What I've tried so far:
- Tried both rear USB ports and also frontside port
- Tried with and without external usb hub
- Tried with 4 different Anysee tuners

Here's what /var/log/messages shows before network connectivity is lost:

Jan 12 18:35:14 vuduo user.info kernel: usb 1-2: USB disconnect, device number 4
Jan 12 18:35:23 vuduo user.info kernel: usb 1-2: new high-speed USB device number 5 using ehci-brcm
Jan 12 18:35:23 vuduo user.err kernel: usb 1-2: device descriptor read/all, error -71
Jan 12 18:35:23 vuduo user.err kernel: hub 1-0:1.0: unable to enumerate USB device on port 2
Jan 12 18:35:24 vuduo user.info kernel: usb 1-2: new high-speed USB device number 7 using ehci-brcm

Peterj
12-01-15, 19:44
I also had problems getting an Anysee work on a VU+ (duo2).
I doesn't act very well on the USB ports.
I stopped trying and accepted VU+ doesn't work with Anysee.
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?33239-Anysee-E30C-tuner&highlight=anysee
Sundtek is working very well.