PDA

View Full Version : Remote Channel Stream Converter RCSC

pac2000
12-01-15, 18:11
I Got An Octagon SF8 HD(No Sat) Yesterday To Remote My Gigablue Quad Plus (2 Sat + 2 Cable)... Setup Remote Channel Stream Converter And Was Alarmed By The Complete Lack Of EPG Data...

Messed Around A Bit Last Night To No Avail...

Today I Decided To Manually Copy The epg.dat File And The CrossEPG Folder Over To The Octagon And Now The Full 7 Day EPG Shows Up Perfectly... Is There Any Way To Automate This Process...

I Can By Writing A Script On My Server To Periodically Update, Just Thought The Feature Could Be Added Somewhere In The Plugin...

stuart35
12-01-15, 18:22
You can either set the epg on the octogon to get data via the quad plus....go to epg then settings then set it to the quad plus or just use xmltv importer on the octagon to daily import. i use the second method and works for me with a similar setup.

pac2000
15-01-15, 01:04
Had To Rebuild My Quad Cuz It Was Unstable After A Lot Of Crashes Before The New Drivers Became Available... Basically The NFS Mount Was Unreliable... But I've Pointed The Epg To The Quad, And It's Worked Flawlessly So Far...

Thanks Stuart... Never Even Thought About Doing It That Way...

stuart35
15-01-15, 18:24
Glad to help...Remember not to use cross epg on the octogon...just load epg data in settings