PDA

View Full Version : Vu+ solo2 full hd

hotshot2me
11-01-15, 14:40
Hi all, I have just bought an setup as described in the title, I bought it last night off e-bay.
I have been reading on here about the possibility of some cloned boxes being sold as the original.
How do I know the difference when it arrives, its coming from a seller in Estonia, contacted him last night and he seemed very helpful. But now you have got me thinking is it a clone or not, what a quandary: Dave

DaMacFunkin
11-01-15, 15:36
Why buy a box from Estonia? The amount of potential problems you are creating for your self are stratospheric.

gerrykiddy
11-01-15, 16:52
But you have bought it from the EBay trader from Estonia so you may be suprised about the level of support. I have used him many times and he has never let me down. His products have always been genuine. DaMacFunkin is right to ask why you would but in my opinion, this time, you have been lucky and chosen well. This is my recommendation for this trader and not necessarily other traders from europe

mrxbox360
11-01-15, 18:45
ask the seller what image the box is running if it is vix prob original, if blackhole poss clone

hotshot2me
12-01-15, 21:53
I asked him to put me Vix Image on as someone recommended it to me, he said he could but gave me an option of about 4, so I told him to put on which he thought was the best. And he messaged me saying that he had put on Black Hole, I did some investigation through different posts. And there seemed to be a lot in favour of Blackhole so hope I haven't dropped a Goolie. I have since discovered that I now need a Card Sharing thngy so is there anyone that can point me in the right direction so I can set it up once it arrives probably Friday, Thanks in advance: Dave

duoduo
12-01-15, 22:08
Dave you can't discuss card sharing in this forum, good luck with getting a genuine unit, I hope you haven't been duped.

hotshot2me
12-01-15, 22:17
I hope so then, I don't know what the hell to do now, Looks like I'm well and truly in the crap Oh well thanks for your help everyone, The wife's going to kill me when it arrives: Dave

hotshot2me
18-01-15, 00:02
Can I use my old sky HD box card in the Solo 2, or an Virgin card that is paid up, and get more channels: Dave

timofee
18-01-15, 20:19
Sky will work easily following the guides on the forum. You will only get SD channels though.

You can't get your Virgin card to work on a VU+ box without professional equipment.