PDA

View Full Version : please help me

tonycrowuk
11-01-15, 11:25
Good Morning

i was wandering if i can have some help please.

i have two boxes one is a cloud i box which runs flawless

im having major issues with my technomate twin, for the last few days it losses its scrambled channels, i have managed to reinstate it a few times by tinkering with soft cams ie refesh etc and playing with the network settings, im a complete novice here so im struggling to know what is wrong. the network is working,

this box has always given me issues and froze alot, etc now i only have FTA again, do i need a better image if so which one, i really appreciate any help i can get as im so frustrafted with this as it always plays up

many thanks in advance

Larry-G
11-01-15, 11:31
we will happily help you with the twin, but you will have to go else where for any support for your icloud box, we do not and will not provide help, images or any support of any kind for these illegal, counterfeit receivers.

tonycrowuk
11-01-15, 11:37
thats fine i can appreciate that the icloud works fine its just the twin thats the issue thanks

judge
11-01-15, 11:38
IP conflicts? Are you using static or dynamic IP addresses on your boxes?

tonycrowuk
11-01-15, 11:54
IP conflicts? Are you using static or dynamic IP addresses on your boxes?

just using a ip that generates from network wizard i have wireless or ethernet both seem to connect when i run the network test

twol
11-01-15, 13:03
Good Morning

i was wandering if i can have some help please.

i have two boxes one is a cloud i box which runs flawless

im having major issues with my technomate twin, for the last few days it losses its scrambled channels, i have managed to reinstate it a few times by tinkering with soft cams ie refesh etc and playing with the network settings, im a complete novice here so im struggling to know what is wrong. the network is working,

this box has always given me issues and froze alot, etc now i only have FTA again, do i need a better image if so which one, i really appreciate any help i can get as im so frustrafted with this as it always plays up

many thanks in advance
Are you using a genuine card in the box? Or card sharing in which case I guess it,s your provider and as such will not getany help on this forum