PDA

View Full Version : Abm

mikehunt43
11-01-15, 11:12
When abm runs its give 10 n/a bouquets but still scans and gets all the other bouquets so not a problem there.i put them all at the botton in order and use virgin and sky 28e to scan so any help as to why these n/a bouquets appear thank you

cactikid
11-01-15, 13:02
might you have a multisat list on box for an other sat and not setup for it as that may give n/a?

mikehunt43
11-01-15, 13:30
might you have a multisat list on box for an other sat and not setup for it as that may give n/a? I have other positions stored ie 19.2 13 etc but these have they own list what ive done my self without any auto settings and these stay when I auto on abm for28e and virgin.its not really a problem I just done understand why they appear that's all

judge
11-01-15, 13:43
Usually a lamedb satellites.xml mismatch.
Try using http://satellites-xml.org/ to generate a new satellites.xml for the sats you need.

mikehunt43
11-01-15, 19:33
Usually a lamedb satellites.xml mismatch.
Try using http://satellites-xml.org/ to generate a new satellites.xml for the sats you need.

thank you for that will give it go

abu baniaz
11-01-15, 19:43
It you are using Apollo 119-121, there is an issue where a couple of previously un-encountered issues have surfaced.

They should be fixed as well as other enhancements in 122.

EDIT:
I'll move thread to ABM support section later.

mikehunt43
11-01-15, 19:52
It you are using Apollo 119-121, there is an issue where a couple of previously un-encountered issues have surfaced.

They should be fixed as well as other enhancements in 122.

EDIT:
I'll move thread to ABM support section later. thanks m8 yes im on 120.that might be it then.also might it affect ftp to my editor also?

abu baniaz
11-01-15, 20:00
Not sure about ftp. But I do know that some editors do not recognise the blanka that ABM uses.

chaser
11-01-15, 20:05

They should be fixed as well as other enhancements in 122..
Are these issues specific to ABM, or does this also impact AB E2? Reason I ask is that I've seen similar issues with AB E2 recently; Bouquet order gets messed up (adult channel / gaming & dating bouquets come to the front) & bouquets don't update every day even though they are set to (according to the log). If unrelated, I may start a separate thread.

abu baniaz
11-01-15, 20:14
ABM was using a non-stnadard prefix for its bouquets. One of the changes was to use the standard prefix. Something changed within Enigma2 when we did that merge with PLI code just after apollo 95 and it affects bouquets. I tested ABM (prior to final fixes) on two images and it behaved the same way as AB 28.2 does on the newer image. ABM has been adapted to deal with this change in Enigma2. E2 is writing bouquet files that it finds and placing them on top.

This has been happening since at least September on OPenPLi 4. My receivers don't run OPenPLi so I cannot track roughly when it happened. We will have to wait for Lrazier to resurface again.

chaser
11-01-15, 20:24
Ah. Just seen your other post on this:

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?43149-AutoBouquets-E2-showing-Adult-and-Gaming-categories

Apologies for taking this thread a little OT.