PDA

View Full Version : Vu+ Solo 2 with 1tb HD £215

lfcjim82
07-01-15, 19:59
Immaculate condition Vu+ Solo 2 bought from W.O.S approximately 14 months ago. W.O.S fitted 1tb HDD and pre-flashed with Vix image.

You will see from pics that box still has protective cellophane over the front display hence great condition.

Looking for £215 inc delivery or local pickup from Lincoln

lfcjim82
07-01-15, 21:04
Sorry I wouldnt sell without as not wanting to mess with the box and got no use for the HD

mann
07-01-15, 21:36
I will offer £100 and brand new vu+solose boxed as new purchased from wos.

lfcjim82
08-01-15, 00:16
Sorry not interested in any trade - just the sale

lfcjim82
08-01-15, 13:07
Thanks for the offer but too low Im afraid as by the time Ive factored in cost and hassle of posting, its making very little left for me for the box.

I think its a decent deal at £215 considering brand new is £320 (thats on offer with £50 marked off aswell) with W.O.S with the HD properly fitted, and its in immaculate condition.

duoduo
08-01-15, 14:03
It's crazy how such a top spec receiver can go for what it does now, saw one go on here for £150.00 recently. I was thinking about selling mine recently to update to a Mutant but will be damned of I'm selling at £150, I'd rather keep to put in another room. £180 no hdd plus postage isn't a bad price, but it's your call ultimately, not that its any of my business :thumbsup:

lfcjim82
08-01-15, 15:42
No offence taken at all. The price reflects the fact its not new which is why its approximately 1/3 cheaper than buying brand new, but it also reflects the condition of the unit too.

Like what lgleave22 said, I'm more than happy to keep it if it means selling it so cheap as the spec is still really good compared to other machines. I would be open to a little negotiating but within what I feel is reasonable. However the £180 offer from Ureyesonly, unless I am mistaken, was for me to include postage and the hdd so I think lgleave22 you maybe misunderstood that particular offer.

Failing that I have two other boxes which are 'cheaper' which I am going to list on an auction site instead.

hardy1976
08-01-15, 16:08
£260 on WoS + £50 HDD (decent brand) = £310

I'd half it and say its a fair price.

lfcjim82
08-01-15, 18:30
£260 on WoS + £50 HDD (decent brand) = £310

I'd half it and say its a fair price.

I bet you would - sounds more like a bargain to me! However, its lower than Im prepared to accept so I'll hold out some more thanks!

lfcjim82
08-01-15, 19:36
Thanks Ureyesonly. Ive checked insured delivery and its coming to approximately £15 so I would be prepared to accept £195 inc the hdd and delivery, but that is the lowest for me.

wallnut
08-01-15, 20:23
I would be prepared to accept £195 inc the hdd and delivery,

I will take you up on that one mate. £195.00 for the receiver, HDD and delivery.

Do we have a deal?

abu baniaz
08-01-15, 20:50
I have deleted above post. Ureyesonly has to respond first.

abu baniaz
08-01-15, 21:36
Please wait until Ureeyesonly responds.

wallnut
08-01-15, 21:40
Well I will take it for 195. do we have a deal?

abu baniaz
08-01-15, 21:43
Per forum rules Walnut is entitled to buy this at the newer lowered price.

wallnut
08-01-15, 21:51
Yes yes I want to buy the receiver, hdd and include delivery for £195

Sorry i cant collect, you are too far away.

Could you PM me your payment details please ?

Thanks

lfcjim82
08-01-15, 21:53
Per forum rules Walnut is entitled to buy this at the newer lowered price.

Thanks for the offer Wallnut - just to double-check as when I looked I had two offers from Wallnut and cful679, but cful679 could pick up locally from me which is obviously easier for me than packing and posting...

Therefore abu baniaz, am I entitled to accept cful679's offer over wallnuts? (No offence wallnut - just trying to keep it easier my end)

Stanman
08-01-15, 21:58
The box goes to the first person who offers the new price after 30 minutes have expired for the person made the offer to reply. As it stands Wallnut has made the first offer which met your new price at post #15.

You lowered the price at 18:36 and ureyesonly had 30 minutes from then to reply and Wallnut replied at 19:23 so his offer at asking is the one that stands.

Hope that clears everything up

abu baniaz
08-01-15, 22:10
It is not the first time that the issue of offer expired has turned up. I have raised a thread so we can avoid future issues. Person who "lost out" wsa a modeartor and same issue of pstage being easier was contributing factor.

To me, a sale at 195 inclusive of postage was agreed. The spirit of the rules are that if offer is declined next person who offers this is entitlked to buy it. IMO if Walnut had stated that if ureyesnly does not take it, I will have it, then it would be better wording. I'm not saying he was wrong, just better wording. Reason being that Uresyesonly not being able to respond etc.

The collection offer means you dont have to go to post office etc. But also means that in essence sale is now £205.

My view is that Wallnut has the right to it.

lfcjim82
08-01-15, 22:30
It is not the first time that the issue of offer expired has turned up. I have raised a thread so we can avoid future issues. Person who "lost out" wsa a modeartor and same issue of pstage being easier was contributing factor.

To me, a sale at 195 inclusive of postage was agreed. The spirit of the rules are that if offer is declined next person who offers this is entitlked to buy it. IMO if Walnut had stated that if ureyesnly does not take it, I will have it, then it would be better wording. I'm not saying he was wrong, just better wording. Reason being that Uresyesonly not being able to respond etc.

The collection offer means you dont have to go to post office etc. But also means that in essence sale is now £205.

My view is that Wallnut has the right to it.

Thanks for clarifying

Wallnut - yours for £195 inc delivery. Just deleting my files and videos off the machine and will aim to post on Monday as won't have time tomorrow. Will PM you payment details now

wallnut
08-01-15, 23:03
Nice one. Thanks mate.

I have received your details and sent the payment. :thumbsup:

wallnut
15-01-15, 22:43
@lfcjim82

Just to let you know the solo2 arrived today. Its amazing,.... like opening a brand new receiver.

I've updated everything and its working great. I'm well pleased, thanks a lot mate.

Cant believe i've picked up such a great box in A1 condition for a bargain price. It feels like i've robbed you :p

Cheers pal :thumbsup:

Larry-G
15-01-15, 22:49
If you are both happy with the trade dont forget to click on the Itrader tab and leave each other feedback.