PDA

View Full Version : VIX german translation

No.Trace
07-01-15, 10:31
Hi there ...

Now i got it to edit the german language file ... there was long time an error and now i fixed it.
When i want to delete a movie the question is not "Sillst Du ..." it has to be "Willst Du ..." ;)
Perhaps you can put it in the new build ? thant would be great ...

Greetings No.Trace

twol
07-01-15, 11:10
Hi there ...

Now i got it to edit the german language file ... there was long time an error and now i fixed it.
When i want to delete a movie the question is not "Sillst Du ..." it has to be "Willst Du ..." ;)
Perhaps you can put it in the new build ? thant would be great ...

Greetings No.Trace

I didn,t think we were all that friendly! So Wollen Sie is probably more appropiate :)

Rob van der Does
07-01-15, 12:44
OK, ich habe das geändert.

No.Trace
07-01-15, 13:03
Hallo Rob ...

vielen Dank ;) wenn ich noch was entdecke werde ich es gerne wieder anpassen ...

Gruß No.Trace

Trial
07-01-15, 20:03
Hi twol,
für das Du bin ich verantwortlich. Wenn ich Sie schreibe denke ich das ich mit Kunden spreche. Ich finde Sie zu förmlich so wie wir Deutschen leider sind.

I am responsible for Du in most/all places. When I have to say/write Sie I always think I speak to customers. I think we Germans are to stiff:-)

Ralf

twol
07-01-15, 20:32
Hi twol,
für das Du bin ich verantwortlich. Wenn ich Sie schreibe denke ich das ich mit Kunden spreche. Ich finde Sie zu förmlich so wie wir Deutschen leider sind.

I am responsible for Du in most/all places. When I have to say/write Sie I always think I speak to customers. I think we Germans are to stiff:-)

Ralf
I was kind of joking with No.Trace, but...
Yep, I always find it difficult to use "Sie". It was even more difficult when I had a German boss who would talk to me by my First (Christian name) but Sie all his German staff.
My German wife finds it useful in business to set barriers, which I think for women is useful

Trial
07-01-15, 20:48
Hi,
in business I think Sie is very OK but I also try there to switch to Du when I know the partner a bit better. On a business Du is also better in the evening in the pub:-)

Ralf

No.Trace
08-01-15, 10:31
Hi there ...

My Box can say "Du" to me ;)
In english its easy ... say you for "Du" and you for "Sie" ?! Hihi ...

CU No.Trace

twol
08-01-15, 11:28
Hi there ...

My Box can say "Du" to me ;)
In english its easy ... say you for "Du" and you for "Sie" ?! Hihi ...

CU No.Trace
Absolutely correct, in English it's easy , by changing the tone you can be affectionate or pretty nasty:)

Rob van der Does
08-01-15, 11:32
... by changing the tone you can be affectionate or pretty nasty:)
That's also the case when using 'Sie' in German, or 'Vous' in French or "U' in Dutch; when the tone is nasty the meaning is quite clear :)

No.Trace
08-01-15, 11:39
;) Many languages here ...

@Rob ... by the way ... where can i get just an avatar like you ? Perhaps with "VIX User" or something like that ;)

I just made a little modification ... is it allowed to use an avatar like that?

CU ...

Rob van der Does
08-01-15, 15:10
I'm afraid you'll have to do some photoshopping yourself. And as far as I know we have no copyright on the avatar.

Peterj
08-01-15, 15:34
Deleted message.

No.Trace
08-01-15, 20:38
I'm afraid you'll have to do some photoshopping yourself. And as far as I know we have no copyright on the avatar.

Hi there.

I am so Happy with the vix Image and use it now
the Last 4 years. And with this Avatar i want to Show it.

Greetings No.Trace