PDA

View Full Version : AV settings on DM7020 Help

silverfox0786
05-12-10, 03:39
Hey guys i have tried all relevent standard setting on PLI Gemini DARKSTAR II to get my AV to sit within the TV but some channels, not all strech a little and come off the screen.
At the moment i'm settled on Gemini 4.70 and i cant get the screen to sit right it just streches on some channels.

what is the best seetings to keep it within my widescreen TV obviously on Scart.
Or is there a plugin i can use to fix this

Any answer is welcomed

Thanks

Sicilian
05-12-10, 10:32
Theres a settings somewhere to set this, my mothers got a 7020, i'll check when i next pop round there. Cant remember where it is atm.

Sicilian
05-12-10, 22:51
Had a quick look at this.

Press Menu > Setup > System Settings > Set your aspect ratio.

Then Menu > Setup > System Settings > OSD Settings > Press yellow to adjust OSD settings.

Hope this helps.

Larry-G
05-12-10, 23:05
sorry mate just seen this thread. yeah sic is correct follow that and you should be ok.

silverfox0786
05-12-10, 23:45
Had a quick look at this.

Press Menu > Setup > System Settings > Set your aspect ratio.

Then Menu > Setup > System Settings > OSD Settings > Press yellow to adjust OSD settings.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for the reply SIC i must have a different menu i have the Adjust OSD Settings
but i dont have Set your aspect ratio and the OSD settings dont allow me to do what i require it just allows me to move the screen around not shrink it

Sicilian
05-12-10, 23:47
Thats was from the Nabilosat image, basic settings should be more or less the same though :confused:

silverfox0786
05-12-10, 23:48
i may have to go back to nabilo then i'm using gemini 4.70

silverfox0786
06-12-10, 14:06
Hi guys i have no idea how this happend but i came down this morning to take the dm7020 to reflash it. my wife was watching tv on it and i noticed that the channels where ok and they wher not over streached. i looked at the settings and cant see anything that had been changed. i'm very surprised and will monitor it.

but hey if it not broke dont fix it thats what i say lol

Stanman
06-12-10, 22:22
Have you got the TV programmed on the DM remote?
As my pic was over stretched and I changed all the settings on the box without joy, its only when the gears really engaged it ocurred to check the TV and sure enough it had been set to zoom.
Some one might have changed the TV setting via the remote by mistake,

silverfox0786
06-12-10, 22:57
i dunno its possible the tv settings where changed. infact it may just have been that my kids go crazy button tapping that they may have fixed it for me without realising