PDA

View Full Version : tension part II

fintannl
05-12-10, 01:35
Andy, I'm fecking cracking up here mate. No matter of politics will allow me to say otherwise. Could I be bold enough to ask as to a potential release date.
Thanks

bobonthejob
05-12-10, 01:38
Santa will deliver some goods soon. :)

silverfox0786
05-12-10, 01:49
there is still 20 days to christmas :lol3:

bobonthejob
05-12-10, 01:58
Doh! Guess they gonna wait out the 20 days. Lol.

Will be along soon.

fintannl
05-12-10, 02:13
ya feckers, don't tell me that vix is gong to be a santa trick. wud be hard to explain to the kids that all their getting this xmas is a new vix release. any chance of a new 50 inch tv as well using the qualifying bonus credits :-)

silverfox0786
05-12-10, 02:21
on a serious note. i think this is a bit of fresh air banter style thread so i'll answer this much. evry time a new bug is found it need to be set and so even the admins have nt set a date it will be along as soon as every single member of the dev team is happy with it.

Andy is not bill gates he wont release an image and then try fix it later ;)

bobonthejob
05-12-10, 02:25
Well said silverfox. Couldn't have put
It better.

mickbrush
05-12-10, 02:34
Why get so stressed when it's ready it will be released, why would you want it untill then. To be honest I always leave it till a few days after release just incase there is a bug the team don't find. Good things come to those who wait lol.

charliesen
05-12-10, 03:25
Same here Mick.
I never install the new images straight away. In fact i waited untill Vix 1.2 was released before moving from Dream elite.
There will always be issues with a new release and as hard as the developement team work to provide us with a new release
It is usual for users to find something wrong.
The Vix 1.2 is a great image and my thanks go out to Andy and the rest of the developement team for it,and TBH if another image was not released i would still be perfectly happy with it. I guess it depends on what you want to see implemented in an image.
As far as Watching tv it is easilly as good as the Sky HD + box image so whats the problem ?
Give the guys a chance and if they come up with something better then we should all be gratefull.
Well done you guys and take your time. You deserve a rest

vu-duo-user
05-12-10, 10:32
When Andy releases it it's going to blow the socks off all other images. I'am waiting knowing this. :)

silverfox0786
05-12-10, 22:16
When Andy releases it it's going to blow the socks off all other images. I'am waiting knowing this. :)

so did it blow your socks off?

personnally it blew alot more of mine off :lol3:

fintannl
06-12-10, 22:32
great to see 1.3 out. thanks andy. love playing with new systems