PDA

View Full Version : how to turn narrator off ??

shuggy
04-12-10, 19:29
anyone know how to turn the narrator off on the movies channels
im running dream elite 1.33f
its just a bit annoying to have someones talking over the movies

thanx in advance guys

jjp2701
04-12-10, 19:35
press audio and then down to the nar audio or the alternative one until the narrator goes off m8

shuggy
04-12-10, 21:25
thanx m8 i will give it a try

shuggy
04-12-10, 22:37
thanx m8 worked a treat

leecovuk
05-12-10, 02:12
When you come to switch the box off, don't just crash it off at the rear switch. If you want to power it down, put it into 'deep standby' then switch it off at the rear switch. This way, it should retain your audio channel selections for next time.

Hoopstroops
12-12-10, 10:35
I too have been wondering if this can be set permanently! However I don't ever power down other than when flashing the box and it seems alway to revert to narrator on certain channels which is just one little annoyance that I can probably live with though it would be nice to sort it once and for all! Anyone know if this can be done?

Hakon
12-12-10, 11:26
I too have been wondering if this can be set permanently! However I don't ever power down other than when flashing the box and it seems alway to revert to narrator on certain channels which is just one little annoyance that I can probably live with though it would be nice to sort it once and for all! Anyone know if this can be done?

In AV settings set prefered audio to AC3, narrotor is almost in Mpeg audio

kingy29
12-12-10, 18:18
To get rid of sound description for every channel go to menu>setup>a/v settings and set dolby digital default to yes and dolby digital downmix to yes.