PDA

View Full Version : AutoBouquets E2 showing Adult and Gaming categories ?

outrage_uk
03-01-15, 09:03
Hello. I'm using a Gigablue Quad Plus with Vix Apollo 115 (clean install).

Ever since a few months ago, the --Adult and --Gaming categories appear at the top of the Choose Bouquet list.

I've enabled 'Child Friendly' on the options but this has made no difference.

Also the only way for local SD channels to be listed first (101, 102, 103 etc), is if 'Bouquet Channel Sort' is set to 'HD First'.

Also, 'Scan Free to Air Only' is set to 'No', but the check box on the plugin info screen is checked. :confused:

As said, around 3 months ago, everything was fine. I also have a Gigablue HD800UE Plus and this doesn't happen.

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the AB E2 plugin with and without a clean install of Vix and manually moving or deleting the --Adult and --Gaming categories to the bottom of the bouquet list but every update it just reverts back to how it was.

Anyone know why and how I can fix it? Thanks. :confused:

outrage_uk
03-01-15, 10:41
I've just realised I used to have picons displayed before the channel numbers... any chance someone could tell me how to get these back on as well :) using Ocram SHD picons on internal flash /picons

Sicilian
03-01-15, 10:50
Open up channel list, press Menu > Settings > Show picons in service list ;)

abu baniaz
03-01-15, 11:05
The hidden bouquets being written has been caused by a merge of code. If you try the plugin on Apollo 90, they won't be written. Its tracking down the change that is the a problem.

I have posted on Lraizer's home forum. We'll have to wait for him or somoen else who can figure out the code change.

chaser
11-01-15, 20:37
Hello. I'm using a Gigablue Quad Plus with Vix Apollo 115 (clean install).

Ever since a few months ago, the --Adult and --Gaming categories appear at the top of the Choose Bouquet list.

I've enabled 'Child Friendly' on the options but this has made no difference.

Also the only way for local SD channels to be listed first (101, 102, 103 etc), is if 'Bouquet Channel Sort' is set to 'HD First'.

Also, 'Scan Free to Air Only' is set to 'No', but the check box on the plugin info screen is checked. :confused:

As said, around 3 months ago, everything was fine. I also have a Gigablue HD800UE Plus and this doesn't happen.

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the AB E2 plugin with and without a clean install of Vix and manually moving or deleting the --Adult and --Gaming categories to the bottom of the bouquet list but every update it just reverts back to how it was.

Anyone know why and how I can fix it? Thanks. :confused:
I 'patched' this to work on my own boxes:

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?20220-UKCvS-AutoBouquets-E2-by-LraiZer-BETA&p=335598&viewfull=1#post335598

You should be able to do something similar.