PDA

View Full Version : fan control setting

cactikid
01-01-15, 22:38
reflashed box a few days ago to apollo 113 and reading the duo dead threads a comment about box heating up:eek: went to fan control and fan basic action set to off--should it not be to on:confused: cheers

nsw9154
01-01-15, 23:21
Yes mate change it back to ON otherwise the fan will not work, I have the same problem with my LX3 as it dose not have variable fan control it is either ON/OFF or Auto and a few times when I have done a fresh flash without settings restore it defaults to Auto so I always change it to ON just to be on the safe side

I actually bought a Zalman ZM-NS52000 Laptop Cooler with a Silent 20cm fan it runs from the LX3s USB port I fitted it under the LX3 and now the temps are a constant 30c it was in the mid 50s last summer the Best £25 I ever spent :D I would Recommend any one that has a GB Quad to get one

cactikid
01-01-15, 23:31
cheers i had put it to on just before i posted but must check to see if it runs lol,maybe another thing to check when flashing boxes with fans:thumbsup:

nsw9154
01-01-15, 23:44
As a mater of fact your post reminded me to check my fan control settings and I had set them but I could not remember if I had :D:thumbsup: