PDA

View Full Version : [CrossEPG-Config] CrossEPG not working....could it be single tuner?

imish
01-01-15, 12:57
Have a VU Solo2 however at my parents only have a single LNB Feed.

Believe I have setup CrossEPG properly however it doesn't download the EPG - stuck at Download and nothing happens.

does EPG need a FREE SAT Tuner in order to download?

It is configured to download every morning @ 4am - obviously this didn't work last night on NYE.....

judge
01-01-15, 13:05
does EPG need a FREE SAT Tuner in order to download?

Depends on the EPG source being used.
Also, if the tuners are set up correctly, this shouldn't be an issue.
With only one cable going to the Solo2, it should be fed to tuner B & tuner A set to loopthrough to B.

imish
01-01-15, 13:28
Depends on the EPG source being used.
Also, if the tuners are set up correctly, this shouldn't be an issue.

Ok - for some reason it isn't working... :( - been following this guide (http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?14373-How-to-setup-Crossepg-in-all-ViX-Images) however still doesn't work

With only one cable going to the Solo2, it should be fed to tuner B & tuner A set to loopthrough to B.

OK - Single Feed connected to LNB B. How do I set the Loopthrough? What does that mean?

abu baniaz
01-01-15, 13:32
What have you set the tuners as?

imish
01-01-15, 15:45
Update - fixed the 2nd sat feed - now both tuners are live.

Now the EPG download progress indicator seems to be working fine however despite that no EPG.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

abu baniaz
01-01-15, 15:54
State your setup/settings. Otherwise everyone is guessing how/what you have set.

imish
01-01-15, 16:54
Managed to get it working - seems like restarting the box may have done the trick.....i think.