PDA

View Full Version : Vu + Duo2 & a Happy new year

iain.y
01-01-15, 02:19
Well Guys Happy New Year !!

I Now have my Vu + Duo 2 set up.......... What can i do with it now ?

Best settings ?

Best Plugins ?

If i buy an average motorized satellite what can i do with it ?

Yours the newbie :)

iain.y
08-01-15, 18:40
124 people took the time to look and not one reply. I understand its all about learning but a little advice would have been nice:(

judge
08-01-15, 18:58
I Now have my Vu + Duo 2 set up.......... What can i do with it now ?
Watch TV?

If i buy an average motorized satellite what can i do with it ?
Watch more TV?

Seriously though, we don't even know the image you're using.
Have you had a look at the available plugins in your plugin feeds?

iain.y
08-01-15, 19:23
Thanks guys your replys are appreciated. I'm using the latest Vix image

I have Tsmedia installed but still trying to work it out :)

I used the auto bouqte maker that was on the box but some of the non FTA channels EPG's info dont seem to upate unless i click on the channel, even when i do it still doesnt keep up. Any ideas on this ?

judge
09-01-15, 00:22
I used the auto bouqte maker that was on the box but some of the non FTA channels EPG's info dont seem to upate unless i click on the channel, even when i do it still doesnt keep up. Any ideas on this ?
no idea what you mean here, can you explain the issue any better?

Format a usb as fat32 and pop it in the back of your box to save the epg otherwise it won't populate & save.
No need whatsoever to use a USB stick on a Duo2 or many other boxes if it has a HDD installed.

chaser
09-01-15, 00:48
Sounds like you're getting EIT now / next channel info when you zap to that channel. You'll need to set up CrossEPG to get a full 7 day channel listing for all channels:

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?14373-How-to-setup-Crossepg-in-all-ViX-Images