PDA

View Full Version : [ABM-DVB-C] ABM Channel numbers not correct

martin20009
24-12-14, 14:43
Hello Guys,

I am sorry if I am repeating the subject but I am loosing the plot.

I have a Gigablue Quad with a DVB c tuner. I have scanned and got 370 channels but when I run a scan with ABM, but the channel numbers are 1001 etc. Is there a way to get the correct channel numbers like sly.

I scanned using cable hd as provider and set my net id as 40967 Preston 1.

Thanks for your help

Happy Christmas to everyone.

martin20009
24-12-14, 15:32
Just to update I am using Damafunkin's customised Cable xml file,

Thanks

cactikid
24-12-14, 15:34
abm also does cable and if your lineup is wrong might be a netid issue,wait to see what others suggest also as i am stuck on one sat:D

polosolo
26-02-15, 19:39
Hello guys,
I too have incorrect channelling numbers on my vu ultimo using the official vu cable tuner.
Image used is open vix Apollo 147-vuultimo.

I scan for channels via network ID: 00010 (use service scan provider) provider to select = virgin media UK (6952) it find around 600 channels and I then using ABM and select virgin (UK) area 00010 .
ABM then creates the bouquets ok but the channels display
e.g.
4359 BBC ONE
4360 BBC TWO
Etc.…………

Anyone having the same problems and please provide a solution?

I have tried to scan manual via the option in the cable section , which has a few more options to but this never works for me and bring no channels found .

Thanks for any help or advice .hopefully its just me ?missing something simple.... but for the life of me I cant get the correct numbering on the cable channels.

I`ll keep digging around in the meantime on the forum and maybe find a solution which I have missed in the search. Thanks

abu baniaz
26-02-15, 19:56
The list of numbers in te bouquets are cumulative by deafult.

Are you using any other bouquets?
Are you using other providers in ABM?
Have you got ABM to create bouquets on top/bottom in the expert menu?
Have you got the main bouquet created?

polosolo
26-02-15, 20:17
The list of numbers in te bouquets are cumulative by deafult.

Are you using any other bouquets? No I just did a fresh full install with 147 on clean HD

Are you using other providers in ABM? I have sky bouquet enabled ..I have freesat bouquet enabled

Have you got ABM to create bouquets on top/bottom in the expert menu?
I do have expert mode enabled for showing
setup mode = expert
schedule scan = yes
keep all none ABM bouquets = YES
add provider prefix to bouquets = yes
place bouquet at = top
skip services on not configured sats = yes
include not indexed channels = no
show in extensions = no

Have you got the main bouquet created? I just let it do it thing and it created the main bouquets I selected in the providers section eg: sky uk , freest & vermin uk
sky uk channels numbered fine and freesat channel lists start with 7s for BBC ONE , BBC TWO onwards etc.

Hope I have explained this ok for you?
Thank you for your time and help. :)

abu baniaz
26-02-15, 20:26
You have three providers selected. You cannot have three versions of 101 (as an example). Pick the one for whcih numbering is important and make sure it is at the top in the list of providers.

IMO, you do not need Freesat if you have the Sky one selected.
I would also enable "not indexed" channels too.

polosolo
26-02-15, 20:34
You have three providers selected. You cannot have three versions of 101 (as an example). Pick the one for whcih numbering is important and make sure it is at the top in the list of providers.

IMO, you do not need Freesat if you have the Sky one selected.
I would also enable "not indexed" channels too.

Thanks mate for your expert time and help.......
I will go with your suggestions for sure .
Sky uk is the main ATM so that's why the numbering is ok after you have explained this .
Can I manually adjust the vermin channels to suit or is this not possible at all ?
I will re-create the bouquets with only sky-uk and vermin uk ...as soon as missus finish`s` her TV fix. :eek:

Thank you again for your time and enlightenment mate. :)

abu baniaz
26-02-15, 20:42
You can create a custom bouquet with a mix match and use that as yoour first bouquet. The bouquet editor in openwebif should be simple to use.