PDA

View Full Version : Lost HD Channels / Germany

John57
23-12-14, 22:32
I am spending a few months over in Germany visiting me girlfriend and took my Vu+solo 2 with me running currently apollo 109 and since the last 2 hours have lost access to all key channels/HD channels (I have all free to air programs) and was wondering if others are experiencing this as well or could anyone possible help as I would like to have some decent programs to watch over the next few weeks

Kind Regards
John

Apollo 109
Kernel 3.13.5

I have now noticed for the first time that I have something called GStreamer 0.10.36 (GIT) is this in anyway significant?

timofee
23-12-14, 23:50
You haven't given much detail, but whatever channels you are trying to watch the methods used can't be discussed on this forum.

I can tell you that the GStreamer information you are seeing is not relevant to your subject.

cactikid
24-12-14, 00:41
i used google and channel movement on kingofsat of hd in the clear today.

John57
24-12-14, 09:05
Timofee, thank you very much for your valued input I understand totally what you are telling me and thats the reason for little info just strange up until yesterday no issues at all

Cactikid, also like to thank you but I believe my issues lay elsewhere and could be more technical I will see what I can achieve today

Regards
John

John57
24-12-14, 09:18
Morning Guys

Just a brief update, unplugged everything (should have done this last night) and then rebooted once again, the culprit was the German vodaphone router
Really happy,

Happy Christmas to all (Germany)
Happy Christmas Eve to all back in the UK

Regards\John