PDA

View Full Version : cant access GB Quad with ether DCC or DBE

mickm1
23-12-14, 22:31
Just got this box tonight and cant access either these programs. Its OPEN ATV image and box is showing up on router etc and can get to webif but just cant access to FTP files or channel lists.. any ideas where im going wrong

abu baniaz
23-12-14, 23:22
What FTP program are you using?
What credentials are you logging in with?

skippie
24-12-14, 00:10
i use Total Commander and i can connect with ROOT - DREAMBOX
DCC no problem either

mickm1
24-12-14, 00:40
thanks for replies guys.. was trying with GCC and also used filezilla but couldn't get it.. flashed box with openvix and managed to connect no problem... must have been issue with image that WOS provided the box with as that was all I did straight out the box and wouldn't work. Alls well now

Mick

Larry-G
24-12-14, 00:44
thanks for replies guys.. was trying with GCC and also used filezilla but couldn't get it.. flashed box with openvix and managed to connect no problem... must have been issue with image that WOS provided the box with as that was all I did straight out the box and wouldn't work. Alls well now

Mick

WoS just flashes the latest available image from the various teams, he does not configure them. It's more than likely that the image you had on the receiver needed specific login details put there by the image builders, where as ViX do not set passwords by default. we choose to leave that to the end user to do if needed.