PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Solo2] no vix on blue button

mrburns03
18-12-14, 21:46
Hello
I have been trying to install tspanel using vucc ipk installer but am having no luck i,m connecting to receiver ok and am loading ipk file but its just not working out ive also noticed when i press the blue button vix is not there so i can't go to image manager to use backup can anyone point me in the right direction do i need to reflash via usb.

Many thank
pad

Huevos
18-12-14, 21:53
TSPanel is not supported.

Larry-G
18-12-14, 22:32
If you are not seeing the ViX sub menu when pressing the blue button from live TV something has become corrupted and you will have to reflash the image via a USB stick, there is no other option.

mrburns03
19-12-14, 05:56
Thanks i ll do a reflash see how that goes i had apollo 040 is it ok to reflash with newer version i have vu+ solo 2 box (not a clone).
Thanks
pad

Rob van der Does
19-12-14, 05:56
....when i press the blue button vix is not there ....
ViX is also available via the main menu.
It is possible that you used Button setup to change the functionality of the blue key.

If the latter is not the case, there is apparently something corrupted in your image and making a backup is not advised then.

abu baniaz
19-12-14, 08:44
Thanks i ll do a reflash see how that goes i had apollo 040 is it ok to reflash with newer version i have vu+ solo 2 box (not a clone).
Thanks
pad

You can find latest images on http://openvix.co.uk/

mrburns03
19-12-14, 10:23
Hi
Thanks for the replys, so once ive reflashed will i lose my skins and settings not a problem if i do just so i know really.
Thanks again
Pad

Larry-G
19-12-14, 11:09
Yes a re flash wipes every thing except the HDD.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk