PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Solo2] Help me Please !

pmos_hafi
17-12-14, 09:56
Dear Friends

after upgrading my solo2 to the last image , the stb looks for each direction , I see always the blinking motor figure at the top left and my stb doesn't tune any channels ! in some directions I get this message : No data on transponder ! (Timeout reading PAT)

Please help me to fix the problem .

Regards

mann
17-12-14, 10:46
Dear Friends

after upgrading my solo2 to the last image , the stb looks for each direction , I see always the blinking motor figure at the top left and my stb doesn't tune any channels ! in some directions I get this message : No data on transponder ! (Timeout reading PAT)

Please help me to fix the problem .

Regards

Im not 100% sure but it sounds like a tuner problem...
flash an older image say 94/95 see if problem still exists

pmos_hafi
17-12-14, 15:45
I have used the image 90 but still had the problem. I replace the cable from tuner A to B and changed the setting but still had the problem. Is it possible that both tuners go into a failure suddenly and after upgrading ? I have also changed the LNB and problem existed. I don't know what to do .

Regards

pmos_hafi
17-12-14, 15:46
I have used the image 90 but still had the problem. I replace the cable from tuner A to B and changed the setting but still had the problem. Is it possible that both tuners go into a failure suddenly and after upgrading ? I have also changed the LNB and problem existed. I don't know what to do .

Regards

Rob van der Does
18-12-14, 07:12
Moved to this section.

Please read this thread HERE (http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?33154-ALL-MEMBERS-PLEASE-READ!-New-method-of-posting-in-ViX-Support-Section-coming-soon!)