PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Duo2] MoviePlayer crashes after install build 100?

bjorntj
16-12-14, 14:46
When I try to play an existing recording the movie player crashes every time, no matter which recording I choose...

Here is the log..:

Screen <class 'Screens.InfoBar.MoviePlayer'>((<enigma.eServiceReference; proxy of <Swig Object of type 'eServiceReference *' at 0x226fb78> >,), {'slist': <class 'Screens.ChannelSelection.ChannelSelection'>, 'lastservice': <enigma.eS
erviceReference; proxy of <Swig Object of type 'eServiceReference *' at 0x21d8cc8> >}): <type 'exceptions.TypeError'>
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/mytest.py", line 248, in create
return screen(self, *arguments, **kwargs)
TypeError: MoviePlayer__init__() got an unexpected keyword argument 'slist'
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/mytest.py", line 214, in processDelay
callback(*retval)
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/InfoBar.py", line 205, in movieSelected
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/mytest.py", line 333, in open
dlg.isTmp = True
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'isTmp'
(PyObject_CallObject(<bound method Session.processDelay of <__main__.Session instance at 0x20516e8>>,()) failed)
]]>
</enigma2crashlog>
</crashlogs>
</openvix>

Rob van der Does
16-12-14, 14:48
See here (http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?42666-Movie-player-exit-causes-E2-crash&p=331204&viewfull=1#post331204) what a forum search would have showed you.

bjorntj
16-12-14, 14:50
Well, I saw that one but since it was a different box I thought it might be something different... :rolleyes:

bjorntj
16-12-14, 15:08
Also I kind of expected a sticky message about this, if this was a known bug, to prevent people from installing build 100....

BTJ

Rob van der Does
16-12-14, 15:10
Only very few users are actually affected by this.

bjorntj
16-12-14, 15:11
Any workaround I can implement?
I just installed 090 and I still get the same error... :(

BTJ

Rob van der Does
16-12-14, 16:19
I just installed 090 and I still get the same error...
When that is true, we have a problem.
Then I need logs and a specific way to reproduce.

bjorntj
16-12-14, 17:08
Did a new install and instead of copying all my config and plugins back, I did it one by one... And the sinner is the Netatmo plugin..
Not sure if the reason is code in OpenVix or the plugin but I guess you guys can figure that out... :)

Larry-G
16-12-14, 17:13
Sounds like a plugin issue to me and if that is the case it's authors should be the ones to make sure it works with ViX and not the other way around, especially if it is a closed source plugin (I don't know if it is open or closed source at this time).

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

bjorntj
16-12-14, 17:35
I see that there is a link to Github so I guess it's open source... :)

Joe_90
16-12-14, 18:48
This Netatmo plugin would only be of interest to those who have the hardware installed in their home, which presumably is a very low number. You're probably the only one who has this plugin installed on a ViX image @bjornt, but others are having the movieplayer issue.

bjorntj
16-12-14, 20:01
That might be, but I don't think I have the same problem then....

Joe_90
16-12-14, 20:22
I replied on your other thread. If this is a non-official ViX plugin, then it could be the cause of your issue.