PDA

View Full Version : Remote on VU+Solo2 & L&G TV Problems

popss
11-12-14, 19:49
I have replaced my other TV with a new L&G Smart Plasma but find that when using the remote for the VU+Solo2 needs to be pressed quiet a few times before the menu pops up thought it was the batteries so replaced the batteries but still the same.

Any one come across this on any L&G TV sets before or is there a remote to replace the VU one with.

Works ok on all the other TV sets I have

:confused:

john doe
11-12-14, 20:26
mine works fine on lg 4k tv. there is a better remote you can by from the sponser than the original solo2 remote

Andy_Hazza
11-12-14, 20:55
Use a good brand for batteries

robbiecookie101
14-12-14, 09:38
I've had problems in the past with a virgin TV box that I had to repeatedly keep pressing the buttons to change channel etc.... the fix was to turn off options such as adaptive brightness on the TV. i'm not sure whether your TV has the same but it's worth taking a look before buying a new remote mate.

v8rick
14-12-14, 10:30
Plasma glare( interference) i think they call it. there are a few posts about it.
someone said put black tape on ir on solo² front panel.worked great for me

chaser
14-12-14, 11:00
Yes. This is almost certainly a plasma interference issue. Try moving or shielding your box from the TV a bit.

I didn't actually think you could still get new plasma TVs. I thought Panasonic was the last manufacturer, and they pulled out from this market about a year ago.

sataday
14-12-14, 11:15
check this thread out.http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?41205-Solo-2-remote-very-slow-and-doesn-t-respond&p=318547&viewfull=1#post318547