PDA

View Full Version : [GI-XPEED LX3] Missing picon's

nsw9154
10-12-14, 19:55
In anticipation of my Mut@nt HD240 being delivered tomorrow i decided to take my 1TB 2.5" Hard Drive out of my receiver so that it can be used in the Mut@nt
I copied all the files over to my PC and then I initialized it ready for the new receiver

I then fitted my 1TB 3.5" Samsung spin point that I was using as an External Drive into my LX3, I also copied the files over to my PC and then Initialized that ready for a clean install of Apollo 096
After everything had finished all of my picon's where gone, no problem I thought I have them saved on my PC so i loaded them into media/hdd with FlashFXP5 and some of the cable ones where missing :confused: now I am sure that they where never changed or deleted from my picon folder on my PC from when I originally loaded them in when I finally got my cable side work

can any one point me in the right direction for me to get the complete set of black transparent cable picon's, I have tried numerous versions of ocram but no joy, I can live without them but it would be nice to get them back as I haven't got a clue where they have gone to as they where their before I initialized the drive :rolleyes:

nearly forgot I also did a factory reset and installed Apollo 097 in and set every thing up from scratch and then did a image and a back up restore

abu baniaz
10-12-14, 20:07
1. There was no need to format aka "initialise" your HDD. So long as in ext file system, would have been fine putting in new receiver.
2. Not adviseable to put picons on physicall hdd unless constant spinning owing to timeshift

3. Lastly, to aswer to your question, download them from picons section of openvix.co.uk.

Walt
10-12-14, 20:08
Are you sure the settings are telling the image to look in the right place for the Picons?

nsw9154
10-12-14, 20:16
Thank you abu for the quick reply, I never noticed that the picons where in the download section, I was getting them from the plugins

I normally have the timeshift switched on but if I put them in to the internal flash what folder dose it go in please

nsw9154
10-12-14, 20:18
Are you sure the settings are telling the image to look in the right place for the Picons?

all the other cable picons load in it's only a few that seem to be lost

Walt
10-12-14, 20:19
all the other cable picons load in it's only a few that seem to be lost
Very strange.

abu baniaz
10-12-14, 20:42
Without you actaully uploading/linking to the picon set you are using. It is all guess work.