PDA

View Full Version : AutoBouquets or AutoBouquetMaker for motorised dish

meggiedude
08-12-14, 18:26
Hiya.

Up until a few months ago I was using Catseyes multisat bouquets.
Then, as we mainly use the UK 28.2 sat I decided to use Lriazer's AutoBouquet plugin, and that's been working fine.
Now I want to go to a multisat setup so I can make better use of the motorized dish, but I like the convenience of the automated bouquets,

So which is best (AB or ABM) if I want the main UK bouquets first, followed by the euro bouquets.
Also how do go about combining the auto bouquets with the euro one (via say Catseye). Is there a guide here?

Thanks and not advance.

meggiedude
08-12-14, 18:37
Sorry. Probably posted in wrong forum section. Moved

abu baniaz
08-12-14, 18:38
Both will do what you want.
AB 28.2 is on top by default owing to name. ABM has option to be on top or bottom. With ABM, you mut enable "Keep other bouquets"

rossi2000
08-12-14, 18:38
what i do is load vhannibals channellist, then i use ABM to put bouquets at the top of vhannibals list.

meggiedude
10-12-14, 15:51
OK, Thanks all, may initially try with AB, and if any issues use ABM.

What, are the benefits, if any, of moving the ABM - better support (through VIX team) on the forum here?

Larry-G
10-12-14, 16:29
OK, Thanks all, may initially try with AB, and if any issues use ABM.

What, are the benefits, if any, of moving the ABM - better support (through VIX team) on the forum here?

ABM is updated and maintained here in the private dev sections of this forum specifically for the ViX image, so it will always be updated and 100 percent compatible with the ViX image.

AB is a third party plugin while also very regularly updated is not tied to a specific image and as a result can suffer compatibility issues but that's very rare as the guys who work on it do a really good job.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

Huevos
01-01-15, 20:03
Use whichever you like but...

AB-E2 is 28E only and also currently has an issue with hidden bouquets not being hidden in OpenPLi and OpenViX.

ABM is maintained by the OpenViX team, and supports providers from different satellites, terrestrial, and cable with new providers being added all the time.