PDA

View Full Version : LNB Holder for Prodelin 1.2 m offset Disk.

Tony_Daly
03-12-14, 16:19
Wanted. LNB Holder for Prodelin / Echostar 1.2mt offset Dish.

LNB Holder for Prodelin / Echostar 1.2 m offset dish capable of holding a Universal Lnb.

Looks like this.

Picture from old US website.

If anyone has one like this for sale please send me a PM.

Tony_Daly
06-12-14, 17:07
Here are photo's of two other lnb holders I would be interested in if anyone has one of them spare.

Larry-G
06-12-14, 17:13
Just to point out if a user has one of these for sale they must post it in the thread and not contact the user via PM until such a time as a sale is agreed upon,users who flout these rules and partake in trades via the PM system can and will have their access the the PM and trading systems removed. This is for your own protection and to keep all sales public record.

Tony_Daly
07-12-14, 12:08
Just to point out if a user has one of these for sale they must post it in the thread and not contact the user via PM until such a time as a sale is agreed upon,users who flout these rules and partake in trades via the PM system can and will have their access the the PM and trading systems removed. This is for your own protection and to keep all sales public record.

I think you scared them all off phoenix but I understand what you mean.

If anyone has any information at all I would be very grateful.

Larry-G
07-12-14, 12:28
I think you scared them all off phoenix but I understand what you mean.

If anyone has any information at all I would be very grateful.

Not my intention believe me, we only ask that sales be conducted in the public forum so that they can be kept track of, so if something does go wrong or one party backs out of the deal etc etc etc we have record of it. It also keeps it fair to all interested parties.

any hoo please consider this post as a free bump and I hope you find the item you are looking for.

Tony_Daly
09-12-14, 23:34
Not my intention believe me, we only ask that sales be conducted in the public forum so that they can be kept track of, so if something does go wrong or one party backs out of the deal etc etc etc we have record of it. It also keeps it fair to all interested parties.

any hoo please consider this post as a free bump and I hope you find the item you are looking for.

I fully understand of course & you're perfectly right.
I hope I can find what I'm looking for as well but so fat I've had no luck what so ever which is surprising as I though they should be quite a few of these type dishes knocking around ?

abu baniaz
10-12-14, 00:38
Do you have an existing one, even if broken?

Tony_Daly
10-12-14, 11:28
Do you have an existing one, even if broken?

Yes I do.
Its fitted to the dish at present.

Maxwell
10-12-14, 11:38
Try Dave Craig at satellitesuperstore in Newcastle been in the business a long time and may have what you need lying around somewhere, I would call him rather than email

Tony_Daly
10-12-14, 12:13
Try Dave Craig at satellitesuperstore in Newcastle been in the business a long time and may have what you need lying around somewhere, I would call him rather than email

I bought some items from him a few months ago when I setup my motorised dish again after several years in storage.
I will send him an e mail as I don't live in the Uk & it would be expensive to ring them
I have always found him very helpful in the past.

abu baniaz
11-12-14, 18:34
If you dont have any luck, maybe a metal works place can make one for you.

Tony_Daly
12-12-14, 13:07
I sent an email to both Satellite Superstore & Tv Trade.ie with photos of what I was looking for but didn't receive a reply from either even though I had bought quite a few items from both in the past few months.
It seems that if you want to buy a big ticket item they have no problem answering e mails but if you want a smaller item or advice they have no interest.:(

Tony_Daly
22-12-14, 14:30
A kind person on a UK forum has forwarded me a bracket which he makes up himself & this looks like it will work with a bit of fettling.
I will give it a go when the weather improves a little.